ranjan.shriramgi@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
Please advice me I am working in the Insurance co. in Jamshedpur Jharkhand my performance was good but my reporting boss is very arrogant he sits in Head office Jaipur Rajasthan he make some understanding with HR and transfer my job to head office Rajasthan with a short notice period of one and half day time to report new location. He send me a mail on 02.09.2023 at 2 P.M. which was Saturday which was half day working in our office. I left office at 1.30 P.M. office Now when I come on Monday I see the mail Immediately I replied them and requested him to give me at least 15 Days time to join new location but they never revert on mail and today they send me a termination letter.
They also hold my salary credit date of the salary is every 5th of the month.
Now how can i take legal action against them where I will approach for legal action.

From India, Patna
KK!HR

Presuming you to be covered as a workman as per the Industrial Disputes Act 1947, this is a fit case to challenge the termination as per the Act and there is every hope for success. You may have to approach the Labour Officer/Central and seek his intervention in the first instance. Thereafter you can start the legal proceeding, consult a locally available good advocate dealing in labour matters
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.