Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
i need your valuable suggestions
My employer is not giving me my last 2 months salary
From last some days he said he will settle
But now he is keep extending this and not giving my salary
What should i do where should i go and complaint against him
Ankit suryavanshi Bhopal


From India, Indore
See under two acts you can ask for payment :-
1) Payment of Wages Act ;- you have right to be paid by 10th of the next month. So you can file a complaint with your local labor inspector. See this for process Indian Labour Laws & Shram Suvidha Simplified
2) MP Shops and Establishment Act:- Your employer needs to pay your dues by maximum 10 th of next month. Here there is no limit on wages like in option 1 there is limit of 18,000 Rs per month salary. Here unless you are part of management you can claim. The process is same as point 1. for process
Message me if you are facing dificulty

From India, Kolkata
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™