No Tags Found!

Hari 17
I Have worked in a company. I served Two months of notice period. During notice period no salary were paid after i came to now 2 months of salary will not paid at the time of relieving. Management said salary and FnF will be paid after 45 days from last working date. However i have completed the 45 days still i did not recvd the salary yet. Please suggest i can appeal the case through labor court and how long its take to resolve.
From India, Bangalore
couvery

Please elaborate your tenure in the company, size of company, industry, company status, is it registered or not also, does it all you mentioned regarding notice period etc. is mentioned in the employment agreement after knowing this I can suggest you better.
From India, Lucknow
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

First of all let the forum know whether you are in probation or a confirmed employee. Please also let us know the notice period terms and/or termination clause of your company.
As per law for every single day an employee who works has to be paid, but before approaching the labor court directly it is advisable to approach your company HR and ask the reason for not paying 60 days of notice period you worked. If after getting a reply which may be not according to the law of justice, one should knock the door of court.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.