Respected Seniors,
My friend transfer his pf account from his previous employer to new employer.
After 1.5 year he resign from new employer and claim to withdraw his full pf (Previous and new)
His pensionable service is less than 10 year
His claim sanctioned and amt transfer to his bank account but previous employer pension amt not received.
What to do ?

From India, Chicalim
Senior Officer - HR

If EPF amount is transferred, EPS also will be transferred by default.
You can visibly see the amount transferred in the EPF, but in case of EPS, the number of years of service like 9 years and the last drawn salary details will be transferred to the new epf account. It is the practice in the EPFO.
If you need the proof of it, you can put a RTI request at the regional EPFO, they will provide all the documents related to your transfer with in 15 to 30 days. You can keep those documents for your records.

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™