Dear All, Please tell me about registered welfare officer in U.P. I am working as welfare officer (Grade-III) in an Auto ancillary Div. from march-13 to till date & company give me an Appointment letter at the time of joining after that no letter issued by company to me so i want to know that i am a registered welfare officer or not.

From India, undefined

Understand the behavioral aspects at individual as well as organizational level →
Promoted: IIM Raipur Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management
Hi Friends, Can you please share me a format of appointment letter for the post of Labour Welfare Officer . What is the present compensation which is to be given to Welfare officer as per act.
From India, Srikakulam
Hi Manish,
I am not able to understand your query as to the registeration as a welfare officer. There is no system of registraion.Though there is a statutory requirement for the appointment of Welfare Oficers under Section 49 of the Factories Act,1948, which says that " in every factory wherein 500 or more workers are ordinarily employed, the occupier shall employ in the factory such number of Welfare Officers as may be prescribed. The Uttar Pradesh Factories Welfare Officers' Rules,1955 have prescribed everthing starting from advertisement for the recuitment to termination including qualification,duties/functions,disciplinary action and terminal benefits.You may refer to the Uttar Pradesh Factories Welfare Officers' Rules,1955, which will be proved to be handy for you for any querry relating your appointment as Welfare Officer.
BS Kalsi

From India, Mumbai
Dear All
As per the Mines Act, approval has to be obtained for the appointment of ' Welfare Officer ' from the Director General of Mines Safety.
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP : + 91 94835 17402 ; e-mail : )

From India, Bangalore
Dear Nataraajhan,
You are correct in mentioning the requirement under Mines Act. Similarly under Factories Act, 1948, the Welfare officer has to send monthly report to the Chief Inspector of Factories. You have to seek permission from him for the termination of Welfare officer's services.
BS Kalsi

From India, Mumbai
Mr Kalsi
Pl upload the relevant rules relating to submission of monthly reports and permission for the termination of Welfare Officer for information.
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP : + 91 94835 17402 ; e-mail : )

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Com™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server