Adoni Suguresh
Sr.executive (per & Adm)

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
One employee of my organization has resigned after completing 10 years of service (also 10 years membership in PF). He wants to withdraw his PF and Pension Fund amount, because he is going to abroad next week.
Since, as per my knowledge pension fund can not be withdraw after 10 years of membership in PF only PF withdrawal is possible. But I want to know, this rule is for all cases, or in case of leaving country there is any different rule?
If employee is going abroad then, can he apply for Scheme certificate?
Pl share your knowledge.
Thanking You,

he cannot withdraw pension fund due his overseas employment. he can very well opt for scheme certificate which he can hold it till the age of 58 years and submit for pension after his retirement.
Thanks Mr. Jagat, But, If he permanently settled in abroad and don’t have any plan to back in country in future, then where his pension amount will go.
as per the law prevailing on this soil, you need to come once and close the issue
Hi Dear All,i want to know regarding pension fund,how many years need to contribute pension fund for get pension after 58 years ?? if employee get pension how much he will get per month ?? what is calculation and rules regarding please let me know,thanking you.
No. You cannot with draw the \pension Amount . The PF authorities will issue a certificate of pension. Which you will be entitled to get after you attaining the age of 58 years. Adoni Suguresh
No. You cannot withdraw. \pensin will be paid only afte you attaining the age of 58 years. Suguresh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™