No Tags Found!

VinithThomas
Hi, I am an ex-employee of Accenture. I created a PF withdrawal request online in the month of March 2022 which got rejected with the reason "Claim Rejected PREVIOUS COMPANY DEDUCTED EPS CONTRIBUTION, AND PRESENT COMPANY NOT, PL CONTACT EMPLOYER". I have been contacting Accenture since March 2022 and they have been just giving reasons or asking me to fill some documents. Now from past few months I have been getting a standard reply mentioned below

"The EPS clarification is ready and the same is sent to the legal team for validation. Once the validation is completed, we will take authorization on the forms and documents will be submitted to RPFC on priority.

We will update you once it's done and you can file your PF application.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. "

Is there any other ways to get the EPS clarification letter submitted to PF office or get the withdrawal done without getting Accenture involved?

Your help is much appreciated.

From Poland, Krakow
Madhu.T.K

From your post, I understand that your immediate previous company was Accenture. Before joining Accenture you had worked with some other company, say X. The date of joining X was a date prior to 1st September 2014. They contributed to your Pension Fund. You joined Accenture some time after 1st September 2014. By mistake from the part of Accenture, or by non disclosure from your part that you had worked with X and in that company you had a PF account, the Accenture created a PF account without Pension Fund. Please note that an employee joining an establishment without an EXISTING PF ACCOUNT and with a salary of more than Rs 15000 will not qualify for Pension and hence no contribution should be remitted to your Pension Fund but the entire 12% payable by the employer shall be deposited in to the PF account alone.

If the above is the story, then you cannot withdraw the PF without giving explanation for not contributing to EPS by your immediate employer, ie, Accenture.

If at the time of joining Accenture, you had submitted form 11 which is a declaration of your existing PF, with details of your PF with X company, then your side is safe. On the other hand, if you had not disclosed your previous service with X and declared that you did not have a PF account, then it is going to be tough for you.

From India, Kannur
pramod-sahoo3854363
Hi, Did accenture resolved that issue . If yes please let me know
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.