Process Industry Consultant / Soft Skill
Soft Skill Trainer / Hr Consultant - India
As per my knowledge and understanding about H R Manual.It will help to cover entire employee life cycle starting from Joining to Exit of employee.
Following point should be covered under HR-Manual.
3)Advance and loan policy.
7)Employee Referral Scheme
8)Roles and responsibility(R&R) of each and every employee.
9)About Bonus,Gratuity etc.
Since the list is endless,you can also consider other points depending on type of industry it is.
1st April 2015 From India, Pune
In addition to the above information please consider the following:
Please try Cite HR archives.
Type “HR Manual” inside the box WHAT DO YOU NEED
that you find in the title bar right above.
After typing in the box, press the 'research' button next to it.
You will get lot of information.
You can also refer "Related Information" and 'Download Thread'
that you find in the right side of this message.
1st April 2015 From India
3rd April 2015 From India
3rd April 2015 From India, Pune
1. joining information( e.g. what documents do you require from a new joiner, what you will provide them at the time of joining, general probation period etc.)
2. office hours
3. leave policy
4. overtime allowance
5. Dress code
6. Reimbursement policy
7. Important features (which should include telephone manners in office, punctuality, no smoking policies, courtesy like only english rule---you can mention them under different topics too)
8. Employee Referral Scheme
9. Advance and loan policy
10. Employee Referral Scheme
12. Bonuses aand gratuity
13. holiday policy
14. Absenteeism(for absconding cases)
16. promotion and salary increment
18. change of personal record
19. salary trend info
20. closing note for a new joiner
3rd April 2015 From India, Nasik
HR Manual is virtually the Bible for HR Management. Basically you may refer in the Web the following
1. State Government Civil Service Rules
2. Fundamental Rules of the Central Government.
3. Service Rules of Organisations similar to yours.
Ultimately you have to modify these as per your Organisation's requirements.
4th April 2015 From India, Bangalore
Advance and loan policy.
Attendance PolicyEmployee Promotion.
Employee Referral Scheme
Roles and responsibility(R&R) of each and every employee.
About Bonus,Gratuity etc.
Thanks & Best Regards,
T & A Solutions
17th April 2015 From India, Ludhiana