Hi All,
I was employed in an organization and I left it without serving proper notice period. So, I donít have relieving letter with me. I went through this forum and understood the process, but still I have some queries.
1. What should be my course of action to withdraw the PF.
2. What all documents do I need to send to withdraw the PF and to whom? Shall I send it to my organization(employer) or Hindustan Instruments Ltd (PF firm for organization) or to EPF office?
3. If I have to send all the documents to EPF office Ė how can I get the address of the office?
4. Is there any format or any order in which the documents should be sent?
5. How can I keep a track of the submitted application? In case I would need to file a RTI.
Please let me know the complete process. I shall be very thankful.
Kindly help. Thanks Much.

From India, Noida
Dear SahniManish,
Greetings for the day,
Refer to ur query , i understood that you was resinged from the service by serving proper notice to the concern and you are not provided the relieving letter. Tell me that your full & final settlement was done by the company or not.Your resignation acceptance was with you or not. Then only afterward conclusion can be drawn.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Yes, I do know my EPF number. It is mentioned on my salary slip.
From India, Noida
1) The reply to the 1st question is that you should apply to the concerned EPF office (can tell if you provide the PF number) in Form 19 & 10C which you can download from the website Epfo (Govt. of India)
2) If you are employed in some other company you have to transfer the accumulations to the new company. For this purpose you have apply for transfer in Form 13. There is now provision to apply for transfer through your new company and through online also.
3) you can visit the website Epfo (Govt. of India) to know the exact address of the concerned EPF office
4)Form 19 & 10C, cancelled cheque. The claim forms should be routed through the ex-employer if you are not employed any where. If you are now employed you get the amount transferred which will benefit you in the long run.
5) you can track the claim status in the website Epfo (Govt. of India) "Know your claims Status"

From India, Vellore
I also want to withdraw my PF, as i left organization without notice period. Is it possible to withdraw possible without any formalities to previous organization.

Thanks for the reply.
I still have a few queries unanswered - if you could help.
My PF no. is HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/261863
Following are the queries -
1. I want to withdraw the pf amount. where should i submit the documents? EPF office or HIL office or my employer office?
2. Which all documents should i submit?
- form 10c and 19 --attested by Notary (becauseThe previous employer is not cooperating. So what should I do now?)
- a letter to EPF stating the reason for getting sign from notary
-cancelled cheques (2)
- pan
-affidavit on rs 100 paper attested by notary - attesting that i am not employed anywhere
Is there any thing else that should be sent? Please confirm
THanks again.

From India, Noida
Normally you have to submit the forms through your ex-employer. As you have problems with your ex-employer, you can get attestation from any gazetted officers or from the manager of the bank from where you maintain account. The manager of the bank can attest your claim in the space provided for the employer. Reason as to why you could not send it through your ex-employer. I would suggest that if you are employed anywhere you can transfer your account
No need to go to notary. No need for any affidavit.

From India, Vellore
I have one more question: What would be the EPF office address and how can I check the PF balance. Please help.
From India, Noida
Dear all,
Greetings for the day,
Your EPF accumulation can't be stooped by employer, you have your epf account no., simply fill Form 19 & 10c and enclosed a complaint letter with the form which accomapined that your previous employer is not signing the withdrawl claims submit the same to concern epf office after getting the duly signed by your banker/gaz. officers,notary advocate/member of legislatures, councillors etc also . The epfo officials will take action against the employer.Secondly if at present you are having epf no. with present company then transfer your accumulation by simply filling form 13.
thanks & regards,
sumit kumar saxena,

From India, Ghaziabad
Can some one pls suggest - which EPF office should i submit the papers and how can i check the PF amount that I have.
From India, Noida

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Coô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server