I give resignation from my company . I completed my 2 years bond from company. now after that they forced me for 2 month notice period. but Already i completed my One month Notice Period.And not give me my original documents and experience certification. Please advice me what can i do next. what is legal advice for me.
From India, Ahmedabad
Dear Crish,
Please refer to the terms and conditions of your appointment letter/offer letter/Bond about the notice period cluase.
If that is of 2 months then you have to do the same.
And after that only, i can suggest you some more solutions of that.

Dear Crish,
Yes and Agreed beacuse in your offer letter / appoint order based on that you will work on that then relieve there.Suppose if they ask again one month, please do it and complete the task then relieve that company. You hed been completed 2 years 1 month, then you why you have urgent to relieve. Please be polite and ask relieve that.
Because all mistakes from your side. Any company asking our original certificates, you dont give it and dont join there. Becasue that is illegal company. They will not follow company & employee laws, not treated employees properly. If you not get job that is not a problem and will start own business. But if you give your original certificates for job, that is your mistake and you are unskilled employee.
Please be form and polite to get original certificates and exp certificates.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Crish,
Dont Worry, you are not wrong. But please tell us as to what period was agreed as per notice period.
Also to get all your documents back just tell your HR that you are going to lodge a police complaint against them for wrongfull confinement of your documents. I guess they wll not only gladly clear your dues but also will smoothly give you your documents. If they dont, do lodge the complaint in real as it is illegal to keep somebody's documents with them. They may be charged criminally. You are just a victim of malpractice by the company. When you served the bond period your part was over. You also served 1 month notice period and if your appointment letter mentiones to serve only one month notice, they cannot force you to serve more.

From India, New Delhi
i think first you have to check all the Terms and condition in appointment letter if any clause is mention there for that there were a no any issue for complete the notice period as per Appointment . Just you may cleare here they can giving you the leave there if yes how many and right now how much balance in your account if it is more than 30 then . there were a one clause if you are not complete the Notice period then you pay the Notice period amount to company as your urgency or if your leave is balance nore than 30 then you reeuesting to them notice period is recovered from my balancing leves
From India, Pune
Dear Crish,
My Suggestion: Please don't go to police station. Sure, got original certificate that is illegal and if you complained to police that is effect to company name and HR person also. After that if you join new company new company will be doing verification in previous company. That time definitely HR & Mgmt persons will not be giving good reference and exp also. So, be polite and get it certificates very smooth way. That is good for your future.
Please don't do again mistake.

From India, Bangalore
Dear crish,
1. Please go through your appointment letter. Read the clause of separation.It may be like, " you have serve 2 month notice period or pay for the period if not serving notice period".
2. I think instead of lodging the complaint in police station better you go to labour court. Explain them that the company has taken your original certificates and not returning now.
3.Also keep in mind for your better future, please don't give any originals to any company.

From India, Mumbai
Yes and Agrees. Again dont make mistake to give original certificates to any company. Suppose any company asking original certificates that company not original.
From India, Bangalore
Well, it is mentioned in the terms & conditions of the bond to serve 2 months notice period then you need to follow and if then your current employer not providing you the documents then I will suggest you to what o do next.
From India, Lucknow
dont worry about the bond they cant do anything
i tried to do legal action against one of the company but no use
after reaching at legat court they adviced me it is just waising your time but never get to know about your company name
they cant do anything i will challenge you

From India, Secunderabad

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™