Anonymous
I asked for an extension of doj to my new company. They agreed, and after that, I put in my resignation. Now, my new company's HR told me the date of joining over a call and refused to send a confirmation mail, saying it's not required. What should I do as I have already resigned from my current company? I am so worried.
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi If they are assuring the date why to insist for email. Just complete the notice period and join new employer office.
From India, Madras
Sunilpada
But I don't have any official prove to enter to new employee office premises and reporting time also I don't know... Last time on call hr was very rude to me as I extended the date of joining he was not happy at all.so I am afraid if he will drop my candidature then I will be in big trouble.
From India, Hyderabad
mitchell-maurice
Hello, why insist on an email if they've previously confirmed the date? Simply fulfill your notice period and report to your new poly track
From United States, Albuquerque
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.