I have changed companies twice in the last 12 months. I was working in Company X from 2006 to 2010 Nov. Nov 2010 to Oct 2011 in Company Y. And from Oct 2011 in a new company. When I joined company Y, I gave PF transfer request from X to Y which has not happened till now. Now, I am worried about transferring my PF Y to my current one. Then What will happen to the first transfer I have done?
I feel now to withdraw the PF I had with company X(since people say transfer of PF from north to south takes lot of time), and simply transfer the PF Y to the current company.
Please advice whether it is possible.

From India, Bangalore

Dear sir, Need not to listen others voice, simply fill form 13 & submit the same to related epf office and also meet the PRO of the concern EPFO. Thanks & Regards, From, Sumit Kumar Saxena.
From India, Ghaziabad

Sub- P.F transfer Mr.sumit is right. fill form-13 and follow up with P.F Commissioner. B.saikumar HR & labour Law Consultant Chipinbiz Consultancy Pvt Ltd. Mumbai
From India, Mumbai

I agree with Mr. Sumit. If you transfer you PF account than you get more advantage in compare to opening new PF account.
From India, Madras

Mr. Sumit may be right, but my experience is something else. I submitted two Forms 13 at EPFO Wazirpur, Delhi for transfer of my two accounts to EPFO South Dwarka on 28th February, 2011. I did not get any response and had to get the claim no. from EPFO website. Despite letters to Chairman EPFO, P F Commissioner and RPFO I did not get even a single acknowledgement or response. I have now started daily registering my complaints with Grievances cell of EPFO website, that too is not responding. Even personal visits to Wazirpur and Dwarka EPFO has not been helpful. While Gurupr may be having many years of service at his/her disposal, I am due to retire in May 2012 and uncertain, whether I will be able to get back my PF dues which I have painstakingly been subscribing since 1975. Can anyone suggest way out?
Mrs. Harminder Kwatra

From India, Delhi

Dear Mrs. Harminder Kwatra,
wishing you a marry marry christmas,
It is very sad that you are facing to much trouble in transferring of your epf accumulation, you need not to pay any visit to epfo office but you simply file an application under RTI delath & enclosed all relevent documents and the reply within stipulated time will delivered to you.There is an RTI official place at Wazirpur delhi as this was attached with Addll. CPFC office. not in dwarka .
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena,

From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Ms Harminder Kwatra,
Mr Sumit Kumar Saxena has given you the correct direction. The fact is to be taken up with the
concerned officer since you have visited the office many times.
Please also check with them the correctness of your address as they would have sent correspondence
and other requirements they need. In case of poor response gather the details of PF Commissioner and write your case in details and send it by registered post.
Alternate arrangement is take assistance of retired staff who does consultancy services in that area. some of the staff working in that department may be some use in going through your file that you have submitted the details in correct FORM certainly some will attend to your case. Approach RTI official will also work out else go for EPFO ADALAT. This will be advertised in local news paper and also you can find it in office notice board.
Your hard earned money certainly will reach you.

From India, Hyderabad

Sub- P.F transfer
Mrs. Harminder
in addition to all the above means of getting the EPFO to act , just try one more time with the Public relations cell sending all the deatails and documents to them.
HR& labour Law Consultant
Chipinbiz Consultancy

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir,
I worked in X company for 9 months in 2007 and joined other company Y. MY PF was not transferred to new company. Again I joined X company in 2016 back and left if after 3 months without proper exit. Can I transfer my PF for both periods to new company Z with approval from previous employer. Please advise.

From India, Bengaluru
My question above is PF transfer for both periods from Company X without their interfering/approval.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.