No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am a labour of a cloth shop I join on august 2012, now my PF started on 01.04.2018 but sir can I get previous PF. Now our shop employee Strength 25, since 2012 no of employee of this shop 20.
From India, Kolkata
korgaonkar k a

Dear ANNONYMOUS friend,
Your employer i.e. shop had strength of employees 20 in 2012 as stated by you but it seems your employer has given wrong information to EPFO while obtaining the PF registration stating that he reached the strength 20 from 01.04.2018 onwards.
Your employer is liable for PF registration and pay the PF dues accordingly from 2012 onwards. Your employer may escape from this liability due to current inspection policy of the department. Unless someone makes complaint to EPFO, EPFO will not come to know the fact.
If you personally make complaint to EPFO, you may come in trouble.

From India, Mumbai
winston19

Dear Keshav Korgaonkar If it is not too much trouble, could you please elaborate on the inspection policy. Regards Winston D’souza
From India, Panjim
korgaonkar k a

Dear Winston D'souza ji,
Sorry for late response to you.
Up till now when you apply for PF registration, the PF inspector was visiting you before the allotment of PF code. On his visit remark only, PF code was allotted by the department. He used to varify your documents and records. He used to see the correctness of PF coverage date of your establishment by verifying your P&L/ BS and other documents.
Now this is not happening. Your inspection is done randomly through LIN on certain parameters.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.