Senior Hr Executive

Is it possible to apply for a PF withdrawl request online for a previous company that i worked with.......IF yes! What is the procedure, If no then what to do.......Please do let me know as delay might reduce my PF amt....
Rahul Chopra
1st October 2011 From India, Delhi
Hi Rahul,
There is no procedure for requesting PF withdrawl online.
To withdraw ur pf, u hv to submit form 10C n 19 filled n attested by the employeer. If the employeer didn't sign the form, then u cn attested ur sign from bank and attached it's copy with the withdrawl form.
1st October 2011 From India, Delhi
So in this case i have to meet the payroll dept of my previous company to get the PF withdrawn....Can u please suggest me if i have to take any documents along with me from my side........And also how is the PF calculated because the previous company that i worked with the PF amt was revised.....Can u please let me know on this....
Thanks & Regards
Rahul Chopra
1st October 2011 From India, Delhi
Regarding papers, It depends upon the working procedure of that particular company. Otherwise, u should carry a PF withdrawl form which u cn buy from stationary shop, which provides legal forms, n along with it, u should carry ur salary slip which indicate the pf no., the org. n x copy of ur bank a/c proof, thats it.
N regarding calculation of pf, then it is decided by the epf commission which is 12% from employee n same from employeer. It never varies from comp. to comp.
1st October 2011 From India, Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™