Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Hr, Legal Compliance & Er-ir
Hr Executive
Shaukat Hussain
Personnel & Admin.manager In A Fertilizer
Assistant Manager Hr
Office Asst.
Parimal Kishore
Statutory Compliancees
+4 Others

Thread Started by #santhana_narasingh

Hi all,
I worked in a branch company in chenna.Main branch in hyderabad so pf account was opened with hyderabad PF office.I submitted my PF claims form 10 but amount is not transfered,Previous Company is not responding to me is there a way to withdrawl my Pf account in hyderabad(am in chennnai now)without my previous empoyer help
17th September 2010 From India, Madras
Dear Narasingh,
Like to inform you that if you want to transfer your PF Accumulation, then you have to fill up the PF Form -13 to transfer the same from your previous employer to current employer.
Also update you, your current employer would submit the form-13 with it's respective EPFO office (along with the Form-3A issued by previous employer in case of you left the job in current financial year)
Amit Tyagi
17th September 2010 From India, Delhi
If you have left the previous employment then only you can apply for withdrawal benefits. If you can not get the attestation by the previous employer you may get the form 19 and form 10C (for withdrawal of PF and Pension respectively) attested by your Bank Manager (or any gazetted Officer, MP, MLA etc) and send it directly to the Asst. provident Fund Commissioner of the EPF Office where your PF accounts are maintained. The EPF Organisation will collect form 3A in respect of you from your (previous) employer and send the amount to your bank account. Remember, with the introduction of NEFT you have to attach a cancelled cheque along with your claim forms.
17th September 2010 From India, Kannur
Hi, What are all the documents required along with ASR and cancelled check to withdraw the PF.please help me on this Rgds, Tejeshwar
18th September 2010 From India, Faridabad
Dear Riyaz & Tezs.saini
No ASR or Bank cheques are to be send to PF.
You have to only carefully fill in Form 19 & 10 C for withdrawl of PF and Pension Fund, which is available in local PF Office. Fill your details along with your PF Account No. and Bank A/c No. (where you want the money tobe sent by PF Deptt) properly. Don't forget to stick Re.1/- revenue stamp and signed on the advance receipt portion of the form. and deposite the form in PF Office (after attestation from Bank Manager, or Gazetted Officer or local MLA or MP). The PF office will issue you acknowledgement slip. Till you get your PF follow up with PF dEPTT.with the details given on acknowledgement slip.
Rest all have been clearly explained by Mr.Madhu, Board Moderator.
18th September 2010 From India, Nagpur
Dear narsingh, EPF accumulation transferred can be done only through From 13, From10 is used for withdrawl purposes. sumit
18th September 2010 From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Narasingh
1. I understand, your current chennai company having its pf registration code different from hyderabad branch? If it is so, you should submit form 13 instead of form 10 to transfer your PF accumulation from Hyderabad to Chennai PF office.
A. You have to fill up form 13 and submit to your current employer.
B. Current employer shall forward it to local PF office at chennai.
C. Chennai PF office will call your balances from Hyderabad office.
D. In reply to chennai PF office, hydrabad pf office will transfer balance and details of your account to chennai PF office. (Some time under intimation to PF member also)
E. After receiving accounts detail, Chennai office will put the transferred balance amount to your Chennai account for accumulation.
F.Now, You will be informed by Chennai PF office about your PF transfers at the time of issuance of PF account slips for the year. Or you should get in touch with Chennai PF office passing one month after submission of your form 13.
18th September 2010 From India, Jaipur
Dear Sunil sadar,
Let me confirm that with the introduction of National Electronic Fund Transfer(NEFT) by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation for transferring the PF accumulations (as also for availing advances from PF account) direct to the beneficiary's bank account, the member has to attach an attested copy of the bank pass book (front page showing the account number and name of the customer, ie, the PF member, or a cancelled cheque leave of the bank account to which the amount has to be credited.
Narasngh's query was relating to withdrawal of Pf and not transfer of PF account to his current account.
18th September 2010 From India, Kannur
if i have resigned from my services and want to withdraw my PF amount then what will be the role of my previous can i get my amount in my account. SUFIYAN-LUCKNOW
19th September 2010 From India, Delhi
Dear Mr.Narasingh
PF transfer to the new company account could be done by applying to the Hydrabad Regional PF office in the form 13 through the new employer.
If you want to withdraw the PF amount from the previous PF account then you have to fill up the PF forms 19 and 10C along with a photo copy of your operating bank pass book or a cancelled cheque in your name and get the same attested by the Bank manager or any gazetted officer. The regional office collects the form 3A from the previous employer and your PF amount will be deposited to your bank account within 45 days.
19th September 2010 From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir,
I have the doubt that my emplyr paid the PF amt or not. Me 2 worked in chennai and the emplyr is in Banglr. PF also they paid in bnglr. Me 2 want to claim my amount. My one year contributn was there.. Pls help me...
19th September 2010 From India, Tiruppur
Dear Sakthi,
Please write postings in English avoiding the new generation sms language.
If you have changed the employment and want to withdraw the old PF amount, then send the form 10 C and 19 to PF Office at Bangalore following the above discussions.
19th September 2010 From India, Kannur
PF accumulation can only be withdrawn after the attestation of from 19& 10c by the previous employer i.e of which you are claiming to withdraw, so the role of previous employer for withdraw of pf accumulation is important & major.

20th September 2010 From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Sumit,
It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organisation to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72(5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office
  1. Manager of a bank.
  2. By any gazetted officer.
  3. Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
    Provident Fund Organization).
  4. Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.

20th September 2010 From India, New Delhi
Dear Kapil,
You are correct that it is the duty of employer to settle down the EPF due of his employees, but when a member finds difficult for the same he may approach to listed officials as described by you. But kapil these officials can only attest the form when the establishment was closed if the establishment is in existing stage and if claim was submitted for settlement by attesting the same with following officials the claim must be sent back to the company for verification if the claims is verified by the company then only EPFO claim will be settle. Last but not least role of previous employer for settelment of EPFO claim is not only important but crucial.
Sumit Kumar Saxena,
+91-9899669071, 0120-4131277

20th September 2010 From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Sumit,
It is not mandatory that you can take attestation of these officials only in case of closure of office but you can also take attestation of these official in case previous employer is not signed the PF claim forms. Simultaneously you can also request PF Commissioner to intervene in this matter vide written request.
No Employer can hold your PF Claim for settling dues.
21st September 2010 From India, New Delhi
Dear Madhu
I enquired your point which is Claim Attestation regard There is no provision for getting the sign from any of Gazated officer PF Official said.
I faced the same
Clarify clearly again
21st September 2010 From India, New Delhi
you are right kapil that no employer can hold the PF of any employee and a request to PF commissioner has to be forwarded for intervention, if PF commissioner intervene he has to send his official or forward an order to the previous employer enclosing the EPF claim to signed on that, so that the claiment will get benefitted.
Sumit Kumar Saxena,
+91-9899669071, 0120-4131277

21st September 2010 From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Narasingh, In this condition, best way is transfer of your PF account from Hydrabad to Chennai. Here I am attaching form for transferring PF account. Thanks Parimal
26th September 2010 From India, Delhi

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf FORM.pdf (24.2 KB, 50 views)

Dear Friends,
My Friend He was worked in hyderabad and Head office is at Bangalore. He had worked from 1997 to 2008
now can he get the PF amount to withdraw or he can transfer the PF amount to Present compnay he working from 2008 to present this company is Mumbai based compnay. Kindly help me which from form is required & Procuder etc. Kindly email to this id:
4th October 2010 From India, Hyderabad
Answer to your question above is already there in this discussion. Please go through the posts carefully. Regards, Madhu.T.K
5th October 2010 From India, Kannur
Dear, I think, you are not interested to conclud the matter. All the possibilities are already mentioned on above mail. Please go through this. Thanks Parimal
6th October 2010 From India, Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™