For anything you do in life, a clear goal /vision, adequate motivation / enthusiasm, hard work / discipline and the ability to take risks/ challenges are critical attributes.
However if you are seeking help in learning English what you require is the
key attributes called 'discipline' and 'enthusiasm' with which you can achieve
anything you want.
Your enthusiasm is the reason you wrote in at Citehr. The next test is to
be disciplined and follow the suggestions given here.
1. My first suggestion is to read as much in English as possible. A
standard daily English Newspaper and the Readers Digest have very good
2. Make more English speaking friends and make a determined effort
to speak only in English, even if you keep forgetting words, or tend
to stammer or your friends tend to laugh at you. This will require a
lot of will power but believe me you will soon improve.
3. I would also suggest you try to learn at least 3 -5 new words
and look up the meaning in a dictionary. then try and use these words
in your daily work and in your communication.
4. If you still feel that professional help is needed then you will
have to attend English speaking classes
5. Finally, if you can, do visit my blogs listed below regularly and try to learn
the new words in it and also be inspired by it. You can click on the
links below for instant access. Actspot's Blog
- Daily Blog Academy for Creative Training
- Weekly Blog
Best Wishes 19th August 2010 From India, Mumbai