Payroll, Policy Drafting, Employee Relation,
Hr & Back End Operations
Process Control And Improvements, Content
13th July 2010 From India, Bangalore
1. Clarity of Components
2. Time Based
3. Time Bound
4. Ease of Computation
5. Equity with Statutary Compliance
6. Provision of Advance Deductions
7. Provision of Expense Deduction
8. Provision of Payments for Employee Chices such as Insurance, PPFetc.
9. Provision for Tax Deductions
10. Reflecting Annual Pay-off, Deductions, Taxes & Employee Details.
I hope this answers you.
for more buzz me at 08085950123
14th July 2010 From India, Indore
I am planning to join an insitute in Bangalore to learn Oracle HRMS to become HRMS consultant. I have got around 5 years of experience in HR payroll (Indian and US).
Please suggest me how the market is open for HRMS consultants in India & in abroad.
Please do let me know any best institute in Bangalore so i can contact them.
15th July 2010 From India, Bangalore
how about this
1. Improve payroll processing efficiency drives down operation costs.
2. Provide for systematic tracking of employee inquires and cases.
3. to ensure system are set up & updated,to reflect our current employee base ,including wages.benefit.sick and leaves.
4. to ensure processing of new lires,transfer is accurate and timely
15th July 2010 From Malaysia, Klang
Have attached a sample for your reference (activity names masked)
Hope it helps
15th July 2010 From India, Delhi
you have to learn below points
1. CTC structure
2. FBP (Reimbursement calculation)
3. Full and Final Settlements.
4 salary revision
5. Please read company CKM
7. Leave calculation, LOPR, earnings and deduction calculation, etc.
21st August 2011 From India, Bangalore
It imperative to learn about the mistakes to be mitigated. Here's an article from CiteMan, that focuses on what these mistakes are and how can they be corrected. The discussion in the comment section adds on to further learning.
Payroll process and its errors <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
21st August 2011 From India, Mumbai
If you are an employee of a MNC co. and i/c of Payroll first pl.check, I am sure they will have HR policies and Payroll software/package, if yes you should study them as they will prefer to adopt the same here. If you wish to know the details for knowledge sake then you note these -
You should study the HR policy, especially, no.of employees, salary structure individually, components of salary, nature of deductions. Also you should conduct a system study' into order to finalise as what should be the hardwares, OS, platform, and programme/language, and have them documented properly with the help of SW consultants.
Once the above are finalised you have to organise time office, linking its systems and attendance records. Have a test run and check all parameters are working fine for accuracy. These are to be handled by professionals and experienced persons.
9th December 2018 From India, Bangalore