Maintain Register Under Contract Labour & Minimum Wages - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi kindly send all minimum wages act format Form V,Wages registe,r wages slip format,register of fine form 3, register of deducation & loss
Dear Sir, please confirm the Hospital is exempted or not as shops and establishment act in up state Thanks & Regards Manoj Shokeen
Dear Sir/Madam , i request to share the Revised Central act register under CLRA . Regards , Arivazagan P M 9952798371.
Dear Sir, please confirm who maintain muster roll form XVI. Thanks & Regards Pradip Patra
I am Radhika Anil Kumar Can anyone tell me the Forms to be maintained under Haryana Contract Labour Act.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am working payroll executive of Staffing company in Chennai. Can you please anyone tell me which register or forms maintain to shop and establishment and as per the minimum wage act.
Kindly send the details below mail Id, It's my personal mail.


Some workers are being worked in an “Establishment /Shop” under contractual arrangement through a Contractor. However neither CLRA License to the Contractor nor CLRA RC to the employer is not applicable there. In such situation, could you please confirm whether have to maintain register under CLRA rules or to maintain register under Minimum wage Rules. Else what would be appropriate.
Dear Sir,
please share me below registers format in excel.
Register of Deduction and loss
Register of fines
Register of advance
Register of overtime

Dear Vvichu,
Maintenance of registers & record depend upon the applicability of the enactment. Now if you are not covered under CLRA act then why you will maintain those registers which are given under CLRA Act. If your establishment is covered under Minimum Wages Act, 1948 then you are required to maintain registers under the applicable Rules.

Dear Seniors,
Im from Bangalore (Karnataka) Can anyone tell me which register or forms are compulsory to be maintain for shop and commercial under Contract Labour & as per Miminum Wages Act . I got some information about this from my friends they are saying that we need to maintain four forms only.
Form-T - Combined Muster foll cum register of wages
Form-H - Leave book
Form-F - Register of leave with wages
Form-Q - Appointment Order
I'm so confused in this matter please help me to clear this, waiting for your reply.
Thanks & Regards
Rideesh K R

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™