Hi, I want to withdraw PF from my previous organization. I would like to know the procedure for the same and how much time does it take for the entire process to complete. Regards Mallik
From United States, Dearborn

Get a holistic view of Project Management that would cover modern tools & techniques →
Promoted: XLRI - Executive Development Program in Project Management for Senior Professionals (Explore Course)
Hi Mr. Mallik,
For withdrawing PF you will have to fill up form 19 & 10-c which will be deposited in PF office by your earlier employer 60 days after your leaving that organization & then within 45 days the said amount would be deposited in your bank account given by you while filling up the PF form.
Santosh Iyer

From India, Pune
Hi Malik, I have a query , as i have left my last company more than 1year back. I do have the PF number and other detail. Will i be Eligible for with drawing my PF amount ? Waiting for a response
From India, Mumbai
Dear HR friend,
For withdrwal PF you must follow the following
1) Collect withdrwal form from concerned pf office (form 10 C), if you are eligbile for pension then collect form 10 C.
2) Fillup all information related to you with stamped signature and submit it to your previous employer.
3) If you are submitting this after long period then you should give the reason that why delay in fillup and with your bank pass book xerox copy.
4) Employer should submit the same with all the details at their end like 3 a, signature of authorised person etc. with covering letter.
5) After submiting it, pf office will view your case and submit your amount through cheque in given bank account no by you.
I hope you will satisfy after reading this, if not please email me or my friend santosh Iyer

From India, Pune
Hi Mr.
1. Please collect form 19-B & Form 10-C (if your services is >6 month but <10 years) from your local PF office after 60 days from the date of leaving.
2. Filled these forms clearly and acurately.
3. your concerned employer will sign the forms with a statement of current contribution (Form 3A)
4. Submit the form to local PF office where your PF account is maintaining.
5. After 30 days your PF accumulation will be cleared.
Hope, you will find the answaer in order.

From India, New Delhi
Hi Satish,
I truly appreciate your initiative in helping others. I also need your help.
I have changed my job and want to know which form I need to fill to transfer my PF from my old company to my new company.
Kindly suggest.
Varun Singh

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Mr. Malik,
For withdrawal of your PF accumulations, you will have to collect Form 19 from your Personnel Department / nearest EPFO.
You can Form 13 for transfer of your PF from earlier organization to new organization.
To avail withdrawal benefit under Employee Pension Scheme, 1995, you will have to fill in Form 10C and submit the same to your previous organization. There is a waiting period of 2 months after which the said Form 10C shall be forwarded to EPFO by your previous employer. EPFO, after the receipt of said Form 10C will credit the amount accumulated in your pension fund to the SB A/C you have mentioned in Form 10C. This withdrawal benefit is available to you if you have worked for less than 9.5 years in a particular organization.
Please revert in case any further details are required.

Hi Umesh, Are there any chances that your previous organisation would not submit the Forms to PF Office? And are there any remedies for the same? Best Regards Ravi
From India, Gurgaon
I was working in Delhi till 30th Dec 06. I joined a new firm in Noida starting Jan 07........
I have heard that PF transfer from Delhi to UP takes a very long time so ppl have advised me to withdraw the amount.
What would you suggest in this case...

From India, New Delhi
Hi. I need to withdraw my PF amount from a company i left in nov 2005. i had sent the request before with form 10C and form 19, hwoever they wrote back saing that i need to fill up another form called Form for alloting National Social Security number(NSSN). pls advise how do i withdraw the amount now and what is the procedure?
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server