first things first
1. it is not proper to leave the company without information. that is againist ethics, it is not good for the previous company nor thr the present conpamy.
2. it is againist professional ethics
3. people will come to know today or tomorrow and u will lose the integrity
4. first go the old company resign or if u u can't go, send a resignation letter
5. inform the presnet employer abt what has happened,
6. changing account and all otheer things are secondary
wish u bets of luck

28th September 2009 From India, Bangalore
dear preeti,
if the rs 3 lakh is verbaly told to you ,then company should not take any legal action againts you.
you have to put up stop payment request to your bank.
but one thing i dont understand it why you issued check of 3 lakh for job.
30th September 2009 From India, Gurgaon
9th July '10
Hi Preeti,
Has the problem been solved ?? In the entire discussion, it is not clear whether you gave a blank cheque with or without Payee's name, whether it is dated or not. Any cheque after 6 months become stale from the date of the cheque and thereafter it cannot be presented to the bank. So consider this points. Also, it would be better if everyone mention the date of their post so that others can know how old or new the matter is.
9th July 2010
9th July 2010 From India, Mumbai
Dear Ms.Verma,
I understand that you have signed a cheque without date, if the company present the cheque to the Bank then bank have to pay the mentioned amount, if it is dishonoured then you are liable of Sec.132 of Negotiable instrument act. and it is a very hard act.
You have done a big mistake.....doing again and again....
shish uniyal
9th July 2010 From India, New Delhi
Mr. Harrythegreat,
  • You have woken-up very late. This is about one year old thread. Please go thru it carefully.
  • Posting date appears by default, in each and every post, on the left hand corner. Please check.

10th July 2010 From India, Pune
Dear seniors. Please help me out.

I worked in a company for more than a year in a different state. Because of my fathers health I was supposed to go back to my native place(state). So my previous employer did not accept that and we had a small conflict overthere. On a fine discussion they said That the hr manager will be giving me a releiving letter. But later I came to know that i was terminated from the company. When i went to ask them the experience letter and the relieving letter. They said they wont give any such letters. That cunning manager has ruined my life. Now after a long period of time and struggle and hardwork i am again going to join in a new company in my hometown or state. Now my question is as i had a previous pf account created linked to my pan card by my previous company. Will there be any issue if my new company creates a new salary account in the same bank? And will they be able to find out my previous employment details by using the PAN card or PF account details. If so can I close that pf account or can i opt for a new PAN card?? Is there an alternative to fix this issue. I dont want my current employer to get to know about the previous companys details. My question is when i submit my pan card details and when they try to open a new pf account will they come to know that i already had a pf account linked to my PAN card. If so how to get out of this problem. Can i change my PAN card or close it and opt for a new one. How can i close the pf account is there a way to do so. What about my bank account shall i close it. Please help me this answer may help me to establish my career. I would be very greatful to you if anyone helped me to get out of this problem. Thanks in advance.
21st April 2015 From India, Hyderabad
You can close your bank a/c and in new company open a fresh a/c for salary purposes.
For closing PF a/c visit the PF office where your a/c is opened and submit necessary forms duly filled in for closure of PF a/c.
PAN number cannot be changed.
Your employer will not come to know of other bank a/c just by your PAN card.
21st April 2015 From India, Pune
Hi Preeti,
Their is no organization which force fully ask u to work. This is against the "Bandua Majdoori" law. The only thing company can claim is some money if they spent on training. Also the company will not give u exp. letter.
The best thing is to return all their stuffs like badge. access card, laptop, bag.
Also u can leave any job on the very next day u want if u dn't want exp. letter even u worked for 10 years
19th August 2015 From India, Bangalore

Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™