Before HRM start with basic administration -
1. Do u have a leave & attendance policy
2. How is your filing & record system - up to date, non existant or somewhere in between.
3. What about your letters - appt letters, experiance, transfer, promotion, incremnet, etc - is there a proper format & is it used stringently, etc.
4. PF, Gratuity adminitration, etc.
These ae the premise of all HRM. - Start with getting these in shape. then u can move on orgn structure, roles & responsibilities, KRA building, empl. communication, etc
From India, Bhubaneswar
Iam Debjani prof in HRM i WANT TO KNOW HR PRACTICES IN I.T ORGANISATIONS. please give me detail about P.A ,T&D, R&S, j.A IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SEND an overall formats of different functions
From India, Morvi
Whether He Is Qualified I Mean Certified Hr Professional?
If Yes, From Where.....b-school Or Premier Institutes Product?:-d
Great To Read Your Comic Article......;)
Wish Him Earn Lot Of Money, Prestige And Wealth Without Proper Qualification And Experience........:-p
From Saudi Arabia
Since the employees are only 65 it is not a great deal in start HR function even at scratch level. First you need to develop their data base, use excel format initially, later on you can migrate to any HR related software which is easily available in the market at a cost Rs.20000/25000. You need to design some policies initially like;
1) Employment Terms & Conditions (regarding Working days, probationary period, Basic salary etc.)
2) Leave Policy
3) Attendance Policy
4) Other Service Conditions
You can even start generating their salary with the help of Excel sheets.
For any materials regarding employee database, training materials etc., you can easily search from the Google site, you have to just write the right content.
Sudhakar M. Acharya
From India, Mumbai
To ask a question or write a reply on this discussion you will need to create an account and login.