Dear Seniors, I'm Sushanta. I have an issue regarding Full & Final Settlement. I was working in Paytronic Network Pvt Ltd. I was terminated for my job on 16th December showing a cause that I have a poor perfomance.But I knew the exact reason behind it. I readily resigned from my post. I was said my Full & Final Settlement would be done after 30 days from the date of resignation. Now its about to be 3 months I have put my papers down my Setlement was not done. The HR, Accounts guys are not responding my calls and sometimes not receiving my phone calls. My Immediate boss is also not responding to my calls. Every time I call tem they says it will be settled by "TOMORROW". But this "TOMORROW" never comes. I'm fed up with these guys. As I have to make regular STD calls and it costs me a lot. Please suggest me any legal way to get my settlement done and get the money back with interest. Thanks, Sushanta.
From India, Hyderabad
Seasoned Ir Professional
Employee Relationship, Grievance Handling,
Manager Operations
+2 Others


Please send your request for final settlement in writing and the letter should be sent by Registered Post with acknowledgment. You will get the amount. Regards, Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur

Dear Sushanta, Regarding the full and final settlement, some formalities have to be completed. First u tell that have you made the clearence with all the deprtments.. If yes then talk to the senior official of the co.... and slos send a letter through registered post , u will get your F & F....
From India, Dehra Dun

Sushanta, The market is very dry and every company is trying to cut the corners. They can name a termination of employment for poor performance or as a lay off. The best thing is not to irrate the employer but at the same time do everything with subtantial proof. Hence send your employer a request via registered post with acknowledgement for your F&F settelement making yourself flexible for your availibility if any discussions are needed. Did you get your clearances from all departments. Did you submit all the required documents to your finance department. Do not miss to check on anything.
From India, Madras

Dear Mr. Santosh, Thank you for your suggestion. I had already submitted all the required docs. and pending bills to the Finance & HR Department via my ZSM. Thanks, Sushanta
From India, Hyderabad
Shusantha, Don't worry. You will never loose your F&F from ur previous employer. Pl follow the above suggestions given by our seniors and send a request letter with earlier correspondence references by reg. post with ack. due. Then contact ur employer. You will get ur F&F very soon. All the best.
From India, Hyderabad

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server