Hi All,
Requesting you all to guide me.
There was an employee working with us who then was terminated coz of some fraud. Then she filed an harrassement case against the organisation. The organisation was fined upto Rs.25000/-.
Now, she wants to claim PF amount. But she owes a huge due with our Organisation. (She has to return a huge amount to the organisation ).
I have taken charge recently as HR Officer.
What could be done.
Please help me in this regard ASAP.

From India, Bangalore
dear rashmi Pf amount can not be attached against any debt.please refer section 10 of THE EPF AND MP ACT 1952,which will make u more clear. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
Dear Rashmi;
I can understand ur problem.But the fact is due to our laws you cannot stop his or anyone's PF.As Mr Malik has refered you.
It can creat more problem for ur company; if u hessitate to do so.

From India, Delhi

Dear All,
In case of a disputed matter, is it possible that company will not process the pf.
In such cases whether there is any enforcement by law in the favour of employee or employer.
would appreciate if same can be answered early.

From India, New Delhi
Hi Rashmi,
What I understand is that your employee can make an application with the PF Authorities that your company is not releasing her PF Amounts, which would further embarass you and your organisation. So may be you can have a meeting with the employee and make a settlement process.

From India, Secunderabad
hi Rashmi,
As far as your doubt regarding PF settlement is concerned then any employee is not authorized to withdraw his/her PF amount untill he/she receives NOC letter & relieving letter from the company he/she had worked with.

From India, Surat
THis is not solution to your problem I can understand from your post if employee has comittted fraud he shall pay the damages.. You can ask employee either to pay damages or face police case.. Badlu
From Saudi Arabia
While sending monthly return form 10 you have the option to mention any employee whose money has to be blocked or not you just go through the form and if you given like that while submitting the return she cant claim if it is not so she can claim as far as i know
From India, Pondicherry
you have the option in form 10 while submitting monthly returns
u have the option to mention in it that if there is employee who did malpractice
u can mention in it so that they cant withdraw the amount if u mentioned like that
they cant claim as far as i know

From India, Pondicherry
If the PF is managed by the RPFO. The employee can even get his withdrawl forms certified by the Branch Manager of a bank/Gazettete officer/MLA or MP and can get the PF withdrawn.
From United States, Santa Clara

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server