Principal Consultant
Admin & Hr Executive
Hr Executive
+3 Others

Thread Started by #samar4me

plz guide how to set up transfer of salaries and PF account and do i need to pay tax of employee every month or will they pay annually of employees?my email id samar4me@yahoo.co.uk i will b obliged as i hav jst started my career in hr.

11th August 2008 From India, New Delhi
its a new company so everything will start from scratch,and my MD is based outside india.plz reply to my posts?
12th August 2008 From India, New Delhi
Hi Samar,
You must have tie-up with some banks for employees' salary transfer.instruct bank to disbusrse the salary in each of the account.it takes min 24 hrs time.
and for PF just hire a PF consultant.he will help you in opening PF a/c.
Tax payment depends whether you want to deduct it monthly basis/ annualy.
12th August 2008 From India, Delhi
Thank You Trapti Sure I Will Talk To The Bank Then And For Employees Working In The Factory They Dont Have Accounts So Can I Pay Them In Cash And Get The Reciept Signed By Them.also I Have Gathered Some Info About Pf Org Is It Difficult To Set My Employees Acct I Mean Cant I Do It Of My Own?
12th August 2008 From India, New Delhi
By Now I Know The Procedures For Computation Of Tax And Pf Of My Employess,now Kindly Guide Me How To Deposit This Money In Pf Org And Income Tax Dept.i Will Be Greatly Obliged.and As Sanjay Asked My Company Is Based At Gujrat And Has Factory And Marketting Team.
12th August 2008 From India, New Delhi
Hi, You can also consult your company auditor , am sure there will be one and he should be able to guide with all the legal stuffs.
12th August 2008 From India, Bangalore
There are some consultants who are handling PF's, statutory and Inspector of Factories. You can consult them and they will be in a position to help you for PF. Regarding salary bank account. Just contact any nearest branch of any bank, their relationship Officers will get in touch with you and do the needful.
Srinidhi Prasad
12th August 2008 From India, Bangalore
Thanks a lot for your help i will surely get in touch with the people you have suggested and someone also gave me a link to a attachment plz can you chk if this can be of some help.i am not able to understand that challan form.
link is: https://www.citehr.com/117117-pf-cal...lan-sheet.html
12th August 2008 From India, New Delhi
Hi All, Can anyone help me out with the taxable and non-taxable salary components in a Salary Slip. I’ve just started my Career in Accounts. Thanks in advance.
13th August 2008 From India, Bangalore
Dear Umakanth See The Attachment I Have Given It Gives Details For Pf Calculation Besides That For Tax Go To Thread Income Tax You Will Get All The Details.if You Still Find Issues I Will Be Glad To Help.
13th August 2008 From India, New Delhi
dear medulla my pleasure can anyone help me with givin contacts of some pf consultants in gurgaon or delhi?
15th August 2008 From India, New Delhi
Hi Samar,
Would it help if you hired a professional consultant company who can help you set up all the requirements relatd to HR as well as any other management requirments for you to concentrate on the core subject of your business.
We are a company based in Mumbai having clients in major cities of India.
We provide consultation as well as provide in-house as well as on site services to SME's. Our main focus is to provide complete HR solutions to SME's.
Please revert back in case you require only somebody to help you put everything in place or just somebody to talk to.
You can mail me at
Chetana Shah
I.N.S Corporate Services
1, Business Plaza,
Tulsiwadi Road,
Mumbai - 400034
18th August 2008 From India, Mumbai
thanks a lot for ur PF calculation divisions and examples. Which really helped me and cleared my long days confusion and doubt. Once again thanks a lot for ur help.

18th August 2008 From India, Mumbai
dear samar,
i am also based in gujarat and there are several consultants. i don't know why are u looking consultants in delhi and gurgaon. you can go and meet respective asst. commissioner or pf inspector of your area and he will surely guide u even he will suggest you the name of a consultant.
where as slary account is concerned for your employees, just give ring to any priate bank they will come to you and suggest you appropriate scheme . they will themselves get all account openning formalities done.
27th August 2008 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™