Hr Specialist - Policy,compehsation &
Service & Tech Support delivery Manager
Business Delivery and development Analyst
Business Service and Support Manager
Client & Tech Services Analyst
Business Service and Support Account Manager
Client Service and Business Support Manager
Hope above details will help you, I have tried my best of knowledge to help you with your query
11th August 2008 From India, Mumbai
11th August 2008 From India, New Delhi
I have attached herewith generic job profile of client service delivery management. If your job description matched with this profile then job title should be "Client Service Delivery Manager"
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide outstanding leadership and oversight of Client Service Delivery. This includes focusing on ensuring all required administrative and operations/recordkeeping objectives for the assigned clients are met through outstanding partnership, both internally and externally.
· Lead Service Delivery to provide administrative and recordkeeping activities. Ensure high level of client satisfaction
· Lead and develop team through ongoing coaching, feedback, performance evaluations and the implementation of training as needed.
· Participate in the acquisition of new business, including sales visits and assistance to the RFP team.
· Contribute to the development of new products and service initiatives to ensure effective design, development and implementation.
· Develop service enhancement and cost reduction ideas to RPS to improve and maintain service quality while lowering expenses.
Leadership: Creates and communicates a compelling and inspiring vision or sense of core purpose; demonstrates fairness and sound judgment when using authority; positions self as a credible leader; models desired behaviors; sets direction for the team.
Coaching: Assists in the development of others by giving feedback on performance, provides guidance on career development, and offers opportunities so others may strengthen existing skills and develop new skills; recognizes and rewards others for their achievements; fosters a learning environment where others can develop personally and professionally.
Teamwork: Works effectively and cooperatively with other people; creates a commitment to common goals; values the contributions of all the team members; supports team decisions and listens carefully to understand various and diverse points of view; recognizes and celebrates team successes; minimizes organizational obstacles to help teams work more effectively.
Planning and Organizing: Develops plans and goals that align with and support business strategies; translates objectives into action plans; identifies tasks critical to business success and allocates resources accordingly; effectively manages time to achieve success; handles multiple demands and competing priorities successfully; delegates appropriately.
Results Oriented: Takes decisive action on opportunities to achieve specific outcomes; conveys a sense of urgency when appropriate; persists in the face of obstacles; drives to outcomes that reflect meeting or exceeding a standard of excellence; gets results and adds value in the organization by moving others to action; takes decisive action on emerging opportunities.
Business Knowledge: Has knowledge about policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization; knows the competition; translates business/professional knowledge and experiences to new situations; studies the global environment to identify opportunities to improve our competitive advantage.
Influential: Persuasive; communicates clearly and logically to achieve support or consensus; partners strategically with customers (peers, managers, other groups/departments, etc); makes recommendations based on the desire to achieve a specific impact or effect or a course of action adopted by others; seeks mutually beneficial solutions; obtains cooperation from others, including those who are not direct reports.
Innovative: Challenges established ways of doing things by sharing resourceful ideas and solutions; pushes for continuous improvement in all ways of doing business; begins or introduces something new; offers creative ideas and approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness; champions new initiatives within and beyond the scope of own job.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA preferred.
· At least 10 years experience in retirement or financial services in a combination of operations, relationship management and/or implementation preferred.
· At least five years of experience managing, coaching and development of a team of professionals.
· At least five years of relationship management experience.
· Demonstrated ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with internal and external constituencies through strong influence, diplomacy and negotiating skills.
· Excellent analytic, problem solving and business judgment and organization skills.
· Demonstrated understanding of the financial industry, products, policies and procedures.
I hope your uncertainity of job title being addressed if this match with your job description.
18th August 2008 From Saudi Arabia