No Tags Found!

VIPUL2775
Respected sir,
i am working in pvt ltd company since 10 year company terminate me & other 3 employee without any notice as on 31.03.16. what should i do. pl help me. i dont have any appointment letter. but i rec. salary by chq. & i have last 1 year attendence ragister copy.

From India, Ahmedabad
Anonymous
Dear Vipul,
નમસ્કાર
કંપની તરફ થી મળેલ છટની નો પત્ર છે. તો આ પત્રમાં છટણી કરવાનું કારણ શુ છે. એ પહેલા જાણવું જરૂરી છે.
જો કારણ યોગ્ય હોય તો કાયદાકીય પગલા લેવા જરૂરી છે,
amit B. varadoriya
amitvaradoriya@gmail.com

From India, Jalalpur
AMIT B. VARADORIYA
Dear Vipulbhai,
If you have termination latter from company in this termination latter write what is reason for your termination that is first needed of legalese process. If you have reasonable reason for you termination than you take legalese process.

From India, Jalalpur
Apex Management

VIPUL2775
From the contents of your query, it is presumed that your services were terminated without paying due benefits and following proper procedure. Only you received your salary cheque. Whether you are a workman or not is also not clear.
However, if you are a workman within the definition of Industrial Disputes Act 1947, you can raise your demand notice addressed to your management and copy endorsed to the concerned area Labour Conciliation Officer for redressal as you might be eligible for Gratuity, leave encashment, retrenchment compensation, notice pay etc.
P K Sharma
i am working in pvt ltd company since 10 year company terminate me & other 3 employee without any notice as on 31.03.16. what should i do. pl help me. i dont have any appointment letter. but i rec. salary by chq. & i have last 1 year attendence ragister copy.

From India, Delhi
riteshmaity

If you are a workman under the Industrial Disputes Act, then do the following:
1. Send a letter to your company through registered post asking the company to withdraw the order of termination and to reinstate you.
2. Raise a complaint before the labour commissioner
3. File a case u/s 2A of the ID Act before the court.
3. Do not accept any full and final settlement if you want to raise the dispute.
But in order to give you proper advice, it is essential to know the nature of your job as well as the reason of your termination.

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.