No Tags Found!

chandansharma755@gmail.com
Sir,
I was working as a computer operator in a R.K. Jain & Sons Hospitality Service Private Limited and I resigned from this company it's 03 month ago but my Employer not giving my salary with five month security amount which he deduct till 05 month from the date of joining and my Earn leave amount, too. i gave 16th days notice and handover all the official assets & work was in my charge but still he is not giving my salary and Posted letter on my house for completing one month notice period as per company appointment letter.
Note : When i was join that company he deduct 20%(every month) of my salary till 05month from the joining and he was not giving that proof.
Please guide me what should i do

From India, Delhi
chandansharma755@gmail.com
Sir,
I was working as a computer operator in a Hospitality Service Private Limited and I resigned from this company it's 03 month ago but my Employer not giving my salary with five month security amount which he deduct till 05 month from the date of joining and my Earn leave amount, too. i gave 16th days notice and handover all the official assets & work was in my charge but still he is not giving my salary and Posted letter on my house for completing one month notice period as per company appointment letter.
Note : When i was join that company he deduct 20%(every month) of my salary till 05month from the joining and he was not giving that proof.
Please guide me what should i do

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Hold My Incerement.jpg (966.3 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg Resignation Letter.jpg (1.07 MB, 873 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Appointment Letter.docx (2.65 MB, 4449 views)
File Type: docx Company Letter for Completion 01 Month Notice.docx (1.08 MB, 3057 views)
File Type: docx Security Amount Proof.docx (1.05 MB, 1354 views)

brajendra-srivastava
thanks fgjhrftkyil vdfutyj cghjh xfghj cfhvwecv chrb
From India, Farrukhabad
sonika-shah1
Hi, Pls help me with adraft for part time teacher appointmnent letter
From India
sangita-kundu1
kindly provide a draft circular regarding"employee who have not receive appointment letter but company should binding with all rule regulation applicable to other employee.
From India, Kolkata
sangita-kundu1
Dear member,
In my company some employee are not getting appointment letter and they are living company without giving notice period, company ask them to give notice period .
Please provide me a draft to binding those employee with company .

From India, Kolkata
deepti-sharma1
My company is a software company and we have a bond for each employee for about 1 year and keep their original certificates after the completion of bond we return their certificates ...we started this practice since the employee started ditching her.....now an employee is asking for the documents in the mid of the bond saying he has to show in university and after getting it back he will return us .... cannot trust on him ....tell me what to do in this case
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.