No Tags Found!

senthilar

I was worked in a Leading Bank as Branch Manager for 3 years (total exp. 10 years), but recently they terminated me from the service with false allegations.
I know, the legal term will take more time and this corporate will spent any amount to win this case.
Hence ,I have tried other companies,I have got offer from some other bank, but they need relieving letter, without relieving letter I cannot join. Also they management not issuing Experience Certificate to me.
Kindly help me how to join other company without relieving letter.

From India, Coimbatore
abedeen7

Hello Senthilar,
Greetings of the day!
As mentioned by you bank has terminated you from the services; this means they have given you written letter/e-mail. That letter you can produce to your new employer or ask them in writing some time in which you will collect the letter and submit to your new employer.
Purse with the company regarding relieving and service letter as this is the right of every employee. If HR is not providing then talk with the senior management definitely you will find a way to this situation.
I believe this will help you.

From India, Bhubaneswar
launchpad

If it is a termination letter then it will spoil your future. If you produce the termination letter them no other bank will accept it and give employment. if you are young try to talk to the bank and request them to give a relieving letter without mentioning the allegations or termination. if they are impressed with your request then they may issue the relieving letter, This is the best way. You must explain to them that due to the termination your future will be dark and blocked. There is no other way.
From India, Madras
executor

Branch Managers, for leading banks are key spokes in their businesses. Very few companies (especially banks, where customer relationship matters, go to this extent of trying to affect a person's future without sound reason. From my point of view there are only 2 options:
1. if you really feel that the basis of termination is false, speak to your ex company - HR / senior management and appeal for a "Relieving Letter that does not mention termination
2. if there is sufficient cause for termination; your case might be very weak. However, as long as the reason is not about any gross misconduct or integrity; you ex company might still be requested for a relieving letter. In case of any serious offence, I don't think I have a solution.

From India, Mumbai
Prasad62

Hello... 

If you are terminated by a bank for no fault of yours, I can understand what you may be going through. 

Strictly speaking termination letter is also a relieving letter. However, producing the same without a tact can take you nowhere unless your new employer has fallen in love with you! (And mostly employers love no one...) 

I strongly recommend that you challenge the termination in the court. By doing so you can come clean with your prospective employers and say that you are falsely implicated. Share details and be transparent. It may lend some credence to your claim of false implication. 

If possible your dispute should be made out to be rather complex. Figure out which things your bank would hate to have in public domain or which officers will find it difficult to defend. Make them parties! 

Admittedly courts take time. But if you are smart you can steer it towards out of court settlement or even separation without stigma if you can scare bank with can of worms you can bring in courts / public domain. 

But frankly if there is a water tight case against you, please don't try this! Move to a non banking sector or take a smaller job or start something on own for sometime. Don't get caught in past for long. Work on a strategy to move on... 

Good wishes! 

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.