No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have accidentally done dual employment in the past for 10 days between Company A and Company B.

After 2 years company B was having a problem with this overlapping and they terminated me.

Then I joined Company C and stated about all my past and they are fine with this.

Now, I am looking for a Job change. Do I need to explicitly tell about my 10 days of overlapping and termination?
Overlapping is visible in my resume in my Experience columns, where I have mentioned my past experience.

But I haven't told you about termination yet.

So, the question is do I need to tell them about:-
A) Overlapping ( although it is visible in my CV)
B) Termination letter
If yes, then when should I tell? At the time of the initial call or after the interview so that they can see I have the skills.

In my termination letter, they mentioned: Terminated and not given any reason.

From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

@ Company B have they deducted PF for you. If yes then better disclose about company B. Also if you hide company B experience then you will be lacking 2 years experience in your profile and you cannot justify the salary you are expecting matching your experience. If Company C opt for BGV through UAN they will come to know about Company B details. So better reveal about Company B. Some Employer may accept and some may not.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
@Lakshmi Narayanan

Thanks for the response. I told Company C about this and I am currently working for Company C only. They are okay with this.

But, now I am looking for a job change i.e Company D. So do I need to tell them about
1. Overlapping
2. Termination?

Because now it's a past mistake.

From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Even if you don’t disclose if they go for BGV they will come to know about it. There is nothing wrong in sharing but share the exact background.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.