No Tags Found!

ANISH PARDESHI
Dear, I do feel that the pay slip is fake. If you see there are no detail salary components mentioned. Secondly the font is also different in many cases. Regards Anish
From India, Pune
sushilnavy76
Hi i Think Madhu sir is right. We must give the benefit of doubt to the employee since the salary in question is less than the minimum wage applicable these days.
From India
kumargourav08

Dear Abhishek,
The term CPF stand for "Central Provident Fund" for Singapore, and it is mandatory for employer to pay there percentage as per the basic salary guideline.
I know the compensation policy of Singapore as I was the part of Sun Microsystem HR support for Asia Pacific.
So that, as per my understanding, it is fake salary slip, but it is better to get checked by any agency.
Thanks & Regards
Kumar Gourav
mail ID

From India
abhishekpandey_6
Dear Gourav ,
Pls go through the below policy of CPF Singapore ;
EXCEPTIONS TO PAYMENT OF CPF FOR EMPLOYEES
Employees who are exempted from CPF contributions
a. Foreigners on Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass or Work Permit. CPF contributions are not allowed for foreigners. Both the employer’s and employee’s contributions for foreign employees on Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass or Work Permit will be rejected.
Download Link - www.cpf.gov.sg/ -
[quote=kumargourav08;579062]Dear Abhishek,

From India, Mumbai
suvi_samual
Hello,
I thank you all for your replies.
This pay slip has been sumitted as a income proof in a Court Case.
Is there any agency for verification of such documents. Can the agency provide it's verification results as proof in Court cases?

From India, Pune
prathisud
Hey Hi, Taht payslip is a fake since no deductions are made and this payslip is from singapore and not mentioning what kind of money it is(whether INR or Euro or pounds). Kindly be careful.
Bingo!!
Pradeep.S

From India, Madras
vijay_dubey
Dear All
Just think that why this slip was produced to any company or anybody.
what was the motive to produce and what he was needed to change or changed on that slip
Just think about that. :confused:
Regards from
Nothing
but Vijay

From India, Chandigarh
Ajitabh
This payslip is definitely a fake. One look at it and you can tell that it is a tackily done job. There is no way, that this can pass of as genuine. It seems more like a copy-paste job with different formats and a bad template. The main giveaway is the note at the end, which says it is a system generated copy. Please note, system generated copies are data fed into a company software and the output is a well generated copy. This has been horribly done. I have seen enough payslips to tell a fake from a genuine one.
Regards,
Ajitabh

From India, Secunderabad
Adnan Subhani

The best thing is to contact the company. Speak to the Pay Roll or HR department representative.

Contact Detail for Optimum Solution -
Contact Optimum Solutions
Regards
Adnan Subhani

From India, Hyderabad
mahesh21us
Hi, Is it mandatory for a pay slip to carry break-up on allowances like HRA, Medical, Other allowances if the employee is paid through cash and on a termly basis? Thanks & Regards, Mahesh
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.