No Tags Found!

knight-last
Please Help. I have a small Partnership firm with 2 employees including me as of now. I Paid PF from Apr 22 to Mar 23 to my employee Rs2215/-pm. The monthly wage is shown given as 7000pm. I am not able to calculate 7Q and 14B damages. Will it be auto-generated or do I have to fill in the details of AC1 etc manually and pay?
From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

Normally 7Q (interest under section 7Q) and 14 B(Damages under section 14B) are assessed by the Asst Provident Fund Commissioner concerned and not by ourselves. I am not sure if with the online system, we can do it by ourselves. If the old system persits you can wait for the order to come and then pay it. If the interest and damages for the delayed payment of contribution are automatic, then you can put the contributions and the system should capture the days of delay and auto generate the amounts of interests and damages payable.
From India, Kannur
PONMURUGAPANDIYAN.P

Dear Knight-Last, The 7Q and 14B damages will be auto generated, once they are calculated it will be shown in your ECR home page
From India, Madurai
PONMURUGAPANDIYAN.P

It will show like this attachment, then you can make the payment , thanks. Regards Pandian P
From India, Madurai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (136.6 KB, 7 views)

Madhu.T.K

Ok Fine. That means interest and damages will be calculated automatically and we just need to pay it without waiting for the notice to come or even appearing for a personal hearings etc. Good. Actually, I did not face such a scenario in my last so many years' service, yet prior to 2005 I had such experiences that I was with a company which used to default payments to EPF and ESI 'regularly' and I use to attend 7A, 7Q and 14B enquiries frequently!!! The result is that many officers of EPF and ESI at that time were my thick friends!!
From India, Kannur
knight-last
Thank You all for your prompt replies, will update if the damages are shown on the site.
From India, Hyderabad
PONMURUGAPANDIYAN.P

Dear Madhu T.K sir, Okay ....
From India, Madurai
abhishek-dhingra1

Hi

PF Interest and Damages are automatically calculated after a certain period of time but if the company wants to pay before the automated calculation by the company can do so.

This trend is followed by most of the MNC's and listed companies so as to close their accounts simultaneously.

Provided, the calculation done and challan created to be of actual amount of Interest and Damages.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.