No Tags Found!

hamsheena-kv

I have worked with company X for 9 months. Since I am jobless for more than 2 months now I have submitted form 19 for full settlement. But my claim went rejected stating the reason " pl clarify why eps contribution not remitted(no previous service)" .
I do not have an eps account. my employer contribution doesn't show any pension contribution either.

What do I need to do for the claim to be successful? KIndly let me know.

From Netherlands
Madhu.T.K

It is a general clarification that the EPFO seeks now a days. You can submit a reply that your PF qualifying salary was above Rs 15000 at the time of joining the company X and before joining the company X you did not work anywhere or you had no PF membership with your earlier companies and hence the company X did not contribute to my Pension Fund but contributed the employer's share of 12% exclusively to my PF only. This will be a convincing reply.
From India, Kannur
himanigarg123
@Madhu How do we submit the reply?
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

You can do it offline by meeting the concerned EPF office.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.