No Tags Found!

bhanu-sadala
Hi, I absconded company A on 29th March 2022 due to some medical issues... I've even asked for a DOJ postponement but I haven't received any reply. So I had to leave without reporting to them. But they have created a PF account. And they have provided a month's salary slip with pf deduction. But I haven't received any salary because I haven't given my bank account to them. And I have joined Company B on May 18th 2022...but company A marked their exit as 6th June 2022 which led to overlapping.

How can they create a PF account and deduct pf when I have not received any salary?

Can anyone please help how to address this issue and resolve overlap.

From India, Bengaluru
Shyam.chauhan79
Its mandatory for every company(As per EPF Act) to deduct PF from the salary of the employee who even work for one day for the company and salary was generated even for one day. They will deduct your PF from Gross salary. you will get your full and final payment through cheque.
From India, Delhi
Shyam.chauhan79
You should ask to your previous company to Provide a letter where they will mention your exact date of leaving. you will have to deposit this letter to concern PF Office.
From India, Delhi
shweta-d-and-39-sa
From your explanation, I understand that you have been created a new UAN and the same UAN is continuing in your new Organisation. Also, PF is deducted and remitted to PF office. In such case, Please fill in the Joint Declaration Form and mention the correct date of leaving, obtain the signature of your past employer and submit to EPFO. They will change the date of leaving from their end.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.