No Tags Found!

Anonymous user
Hi I worked for xyz non IT company for 2.5 years later I did some course in an institution to move in to IT field they have provided some fake exp certificate of another working (original) IT company, like Salary slip, offer letter, relieving letter, contact details for HR and colleagues, the institution and that company had a tie which is a original company still running (not a fake company)

So with that fake exp I got selected in an IT company which is currently I am working now in IT field I am having original exp as 2 years and fake as 2.7 years with that institution tie up company

My question is now I want to switch to another IT company so Will the new company do bgv for only my current company or they will also do for my fake exp company like will they ask all the documents for my 1st fake exp company or only they will ask documents and do bgv for my current company only?

From India, Bengaluru
Anonymous user
Hi I worked for xyz non IT company for 2.5 years later I did some course in an institution to move in to IT field they have provided some fake exp certificate of another working (original) IT company, like Salary slip, offer letter, relieving letter, contact details for HR and colleagues, the institution and that company had a tie which is a original company still running (not a fake company)

So with that fake exp I got selected in an IT company which is currently I am working now in IT field I am having original exp as 2 years and fake as 2.7 years with that institution tie up company

My question is now I want to switch to another IT company so Will the new company do bgv for only my current company or they will also do for my fake exp company like will they ask all the documents for my 1st fake exp company or only they will ask documents and do bgv for my current company only?

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

In this case you better not to show the fake experience of 2.7 years and present only actual and real experience.

But new Employer might require some clarification. Your current salary should be matching 4.7 yrs experience whereas if you remove 2.7 yrs exp you need to justify the reason for high salary. So better you present current 2 yrs as real experience and you can state that in the past you had worked as a Freelancer with Friend's Company and gained knowledge in this field. You may also present that you don't have document related to first experience as Freelancer.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.