No Tags Found!

Sunil_dr
Dear All,
Case 1:
We are paying to a new employee for the unserved notice period days in his previous employment. So can i include that amount in the salary statement as a separate component ?
If yes, what should be the component name to be used to appear in our salary statement(Same component name will be appeared in salary slip as well)
Case 2:
An employee is being replaced and we are paying the leaving employee as pay in lieu of notice. So can i include that amount in the salary statement as a separate component ?
If yes, what should be the component name to be used to appear in our salary statement(Same component name will be appeared in salary slip as well)
Since in both the above cases employer is paying to the employee a single component name can be used for both the cases ?

From India, Bengaluru
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Sunil, Case I: - Call it as "Joining Bonus" Case II: - Call it as "Payment in Lieu of Notice Period" Thanks, Dinesh Divekar
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.