Gururajprh

No employer will hold back F&F for more than 60 days. Do send a mail to your HR with cc to his/her superior and a copy to your Ex-line manager. As briefed by others you can approach court of law but it will take its own time. My suggestion is to get it solved by personally meeting HR. WRT salary break up, you should get it along with F&F and employer should keep a dully signed copy of that final break up signed by you. Its mandatory for the employer to have this.
From India, Bangalore
Arun Kumar Maitra

Every employer is legally bound to make full & final settlement of all outstanding dues,after termination of contract.You have to submit withdrwal application form to get P.F. and Gratuity,if not already done so.Therafter , the company is bound to release those payments within 30 days from the due date.In case of non-payment ,you can lodge a complaint with the Regional P.F.Commissioner for P.F. and to the concerned ALC& CA for gratuity.For remaing dues , you can file a recovery suit before the Civil Court,where the cause of action took place.Please take apprpriate actions in consultation with a lawyer.
From India, Delhi
nish.kari82

Hi Kumar,
In my knowledge in case the employee demands the breakup of the full and final settlement of his salary then the company has to furnish the same to him and cannot deny the same. :D Its sort of right to information thing :D
But I would still wait for the seniors' comments on the same.
BR
Nisha

From India, Delhi
KShalini

Hi,
Once visit your x company and check for the duration they clear the payment or with ur x colleagues. If the duration is over then I suggest you to write an email to the higher level cc to HR & Accounts for not replying and delay in making the final payment.
Also it is your salary, the company needs to provide you the breakup.

From India, Bangalore
sandeepsharma1231@yahoo.com

Hi Kumar
It is not matter in eyes of law that how much you are earning. Definition of workmen not depend on salary,It is depend of nature of duty. If your work is like clerical work whether you Director on earning handsome salary,you will be under the definition of workmen.So do not go through civil court , think about your nature of duties and approach to labour department.
Regards
Sandeep Kumar Advocate

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.