nsudha

Hi Guys, I am herewith forwarding some formats for the appointment letters. Please go through them and see if they suit your expectations. Regards, Sudha
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc appletterformat1_854.doc (19.5 KB, 1052 views)
File Type: doc appletterformat2_542.doc (32.5 KB, 854 views)

prachi_singla

Hi,

Standard Appointment Letter of Offer

Graduate Research Assistants

Name

Dear __________________:

On behalf of the [School/College/Division] of_____________ and the Department of ____________, [we are pleased to inform you that your application for admission to our graduate program beginning the _____ Semester has been approved. You will be receiving official notification of your admission to the Graduate School from the Director of Graduate Admissions.] [congratulations on your admission to the Graduate School.] [In addition,] we are pleased to offer you an appointment as a Graduate Research Assistant for the [_____ _____Semester] [__-__ academic year] [Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer Semesters of the __-__ academic year]; the term of the appointment is to begin on or about ___-___-___ (depending upon when all pre-appointment conditions are satisfied) and extend through ___-___-___. Your compensation will be $ [Enter salary figure, not total value of award. This figure should be identical to the figure entered as "Compensation" on page one of the Award Agreement.) per [12-month] [University (9-month)] year. [Therefore, your stipend will be _______ per semester.] Additional benefits and conditions of your award are outlined in the Award Agreement enclosed with this letter. Your appointment classification is contingent upon the specific nature of your assignment. Modifications to your assignment may result in a change in your classification. If such a change occurs, it will not reduce your compensation or your fringe benefits.

This offer is a clear indication of the confidence your Department and College have in your academic ability and is made in recognition of your accomplishments and potential. If, as we hope, you find this offer to be satisfactory as presented, would you please indicate your acceptance by signing, dating and returning the original and one copy (enclosed) of this letter and the Award Agreement. An additional copy of each document is enclosed for your file. An offer for which a signed acceptance is not received within ____ days [for international students, allow enough time to receive and return documents] of the date tendered is rescinded and becomes null and void. Should you wish to decline this offer, please write the [Dean] [Department Chairperson] [Graduate Officer] immediately so that the position might be offered to another candidate.

We look forward to your favorable response which should be returned directly to the [Dean] [Department Chairperson] [attention of ]; an enclosed stamped envelope has been provided for your convenience in returning both signed copies of this letter, the Award Agreement, and the personnel forms.

Sincerely,

[Principal Investigator] Chairperson [Type in Name]

[Type in name. This signature is required only in the case of external funding.]

Dean [Type in name]

Enclosures [I-9, tax forms, etc.]

I accept the terms and conditions of this offer.

Candidate [Type in Candidate's Legal Name] Date

[pc: Office of International Students and Scholars]

Thanks,

Prachi

From India, Mumbai
Rao Jyothsna
pl. can i also see the sample file, basically i am looking at sup & non sup. level appointment letters. can u help me. tks jyothsna

mermaria99
Hi Rahda,
Can you forward me a copy of the apointment letters if are able to get one...as I am too recruiting new emplpoyees for my company and need a new format for the same.. email address: .
it would be of great help.
Maria

rajesh.kumarY

Dear Sara
Please find attached Appointment letter format(shared by Ravikumar) and induction kit and format.
orientation format you can make depending upon how many departments are functioning in ur org.
Both the formats were shared on this forum only.

From India, Delhi
File Type: doc appointment_letter.doc (38.5 KB, 380 views)
File Type: doc InductionKit.doc (190.0 KB, 329 views)

raghunath_bv

Hi Radha, Please find herein enclosed a comprehensive model of Appointment letter and I hope you will find it useful
From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc Appointment letter.doc (50.0 KB, 421 views)

jitendrasingh_ajmer

here i am pesting some formats of appointment letters
From India, Jaipur
File Type: doc confirmation letters1.doc (74.5 KB, 637 views)
File Type: doc trainee appointment.doc (28.5 KB, 1377 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.