No Tags Found!

radhika srinivasan

Hi,
i too faced same problem from one of my previous companies, after that i joined with xyz company but did not havemy earlier company papers, best thing is your salary statement, hope ur salary gets credited in any one of the private banks, request for every month statements, make sure the last month u have worked is paid and reflects in statement...
i did the same and the problem solved
hope every one feels the solution is right one....
Radhika

From India, Bangalore
Nithya Devavaih
Hi Radley,
I understand what you are going through. It might be a little difficult for you to digest the recent happenings. But please do not loose hopes. You have great people in here helping you out with solutions.
Please dont stop visiting your company until you get what is YOURS. It will require a lot of Patience since it might take a couple of visits as well as a lot of waiting.
Keep your TL informed about all your Visits and if possible please take your TL and a couple of your Peers along while having a meet with the HR's. This will help because the TL can back you up speaking about your acheivements also your HR's will be reasonable because they NEVER behave the same way with the Ex-Employees and Present Employees.
Learn multitasking now. Keep applying for other Job's, Attending interviews and visiting your previous Employer.
Best Luck,
Nithya.

From India, Panipat
raminjayin
Dear all,
This is one more issue requesting for your views/ suggestions to get unpaid salary.
One of my friend is working in Hyderabad. The company has not paid full salary for the last six months for whole/ most of the members of the organiation.
Is it possible to support the employees through any forums/ legally?
Please revert.
Regards,
R.RAMACHANDRAN

From India, Bharat
sammy

You should contact the respective HR and ask for the relieving letter. However if you are not able to get the same just try and get a Experience Letter from them that you were working with them for 2 yrs.
From India
Rajkumar HRD
Dear Radly,
As per Court of law companies must provide you a experince certificate no matter what, but relieving letter is under the discretion of the company. Any issues of this kind please draft a complete case history with dates, conversation, names, designation of the individuals and send a email to the following IDs ; . And then build a case by sending emails to the key individual of the company requesting for the letters keeping the above email IDs in CC of the email, keep sending repeated emails with the same mail chain requesting for a response. And then watch the fun, things will automatically work in favour of what is right and justice. But before doing this check on the net on what are the emails that I have given you and followthe process. Thumb rule: If you are honest on your aligations only then you will be helped for sure. All the best.
Regards,
Raj

From India, Madras
bensonjy
Hi Friend,
Either the company should issue you the termination letter or relieving letter. Company has a risk if they are not doing it. You can claim your employment in that company and they will be force to give you the compensation. You can also approach the local labour officer and make all the communication in written format.
Benson Mendez
Cochin

From India, Kollam
brajeshbolia
Visit google and serach for an organisation ICRPC who will support you for getting compensation and damage charges against the company.
They charge Rs 250 for annual membership....that all and they help you speak your voice against injustice..........
and it worked for me.............
Do not spare those guys in HR and ask for some huge amount as compensation for mental harassment..........
ALL THE BEST

From India, Thana
Brandon 69

[QUOTE=brajeshbolia;719097]Visit google and serach for an organisation ICRPC who will support you for getting compensation and damage charges against the company.
They charge Rs 250 for annual membership....that all and they help you speak your voice against injustice..........

and it worked for me.............

Do not spare those guys in HR and ask for some huge amount as compensation for mental harassment..........

Hi All

To the writer of this thread: Why have you been sitting and doing nothing on this matter for such a long time my fren?

A Relieving letter is your right, not something for which you have to beg these guys for!

Moreover, a Company just cannot 'terminate' an employee on its whim: there are certain legal procedures for initiating a termination, like conducting an enquiry into the matter by a specially formed panel, issuing a show-cause notice etc.

I personally have not come across a single Company till now which has 'terminated' any employee, even in cases which have really demanded a termination in the true sense of the word. They simply ask the employee to resign. This is so beacuse any professionally managed Company knows that there a lot of hassles involved in 'termination' (in the true sense of the word).

You may file a case against this grossly unprofessional Company with your regional Labour commissioner, and, as rightly advised by Brajesh (in the above post), ask for a huge compensation for being mentally harassed for such a long time; not simply for your relieving letter).

Moreover, get a copy of the Labour Court's award to explain the gap in your career, when you get another job somewhere.

You will win this case so do not waste any further time.

Regards
Brandon

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.