No Tags Found!

kmahendra1129
Hi all,
My problem is different.
As I am changing my career from IT to Graphics Art Design as my interest and risk.
Actually I have resigned with short notice period (one month) just as to leave the job because of not satisfactory work and to start with new career.
But company does not accept the same by giving the reason as completion of 3 months of notice period.
As I already have shared my problem to them but not ready to relieve me. Due to this also I lost one opportunity in Graphics.
I have decided to abscond the company due to this frustration and have taken decision to start with new career.
Now -
1) If I got any job in graphics and would like to join as fresh, do company required relieving letter or experience / resignation acceptance mail?
2) I could not do any job further because of any relieving/experience / resignation acceptance mail?
3) What effect will happen on my future career?

From India, Mumbai
nathrao

How long have you worked in IT?
By joining any new company,you will be concealing details of previous employment?
Starting step in Graphics job will be by writing incomplete facts and hiding information.
This could cause problems if the new company decides to do full verification during background check.
It is always better to start with a clean slate.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.