akwalia
As far as PF is concerned , one can contribute 12 % of the salary accountable for PF which includes Basic , D.P & D.A . Besides this one contribute amount as Voluntary Provident Fund ( VPF ) for which employer's contribution will not be available but rest all other benefits will be available as on PF subject to a maximum of 50 % of the take home salary.
Arun Kumar Walia

From India, Bhiwani
kkanirudhan

EPF contribution from employee is restricted to 12% on basic + DA.to an employee whose salary+DA is Rs.6500/-PM. For which the employer contribution is 12 %. In case the employee wish to contribute more than 12 % it is permitted but there will not be equivalent contribution for that increase from employer, as it is voluntary contribution. As per EPF scheme, no employer can deduct more than the permitted limit of 12%.
Regards
Dr K K Anirudhan
Email:kkanirudhan@gmail.com

From India, Kochi
vikaaas16j
hi
there is three types of PF
CPF given by employer, 12% basic + special pay + da deposited in employee pf account
EPF employee provident fund deducted from employee salary & equals to 12% of basic+da
VPF additional pf deduction can be done if employee says and it has no limit but it can not be more than (Basic + special pay + DA)
EPF + VPF is deducted from employee salary, there is a minimum limit of EPF but there is no maximum limit for VPF subjected to salary
by
vikas pandey

seagull1
Ok friends,
Can I remove from PF list once he crosses the 6500 (BASic +DA) mark?. ie I neither deduct the Company contribution nor the employee contribution and add that to his net pay from current month onwards, and submit his name in Form 10.
RR

From India, Madras
GiriKL

[QUOTE=sathish.hr1975;1031812]Dear friend,
I am sorry to say that deduction on more than Rs.6,500/- per month doesn't depends on management decision itself. If employee doesn't accept and form-11 is not submitted, it is not feasible to deduct.
Sathish
Thank you Satish, I agree with you.

From India, Bangalore
sumitk.saxena

Deduction of pf on salary Rs. 6500/- pm doesn’t depend upon management decision but its a compulsion that salary upto Rs. 6500/- (Basic+da) the pf deduction has to be done. sumit
From India, Ghaziabad
REYAS
from employer contribution is 12% in that, 8.33% will be contributed in pension & 3.67 % in PF. reyas
From India, Madras
nn_tiwari

Hema & Reyas are correct. Statutorily maximum limit is fixed up to Rs 6500/ pm but employee or employer may opt to contribute on more also. But in Pension A/c 8.33% of 6500 i.e maximum Rs 641 can be deposited from employer's contribution.
N N Tiwari

From India, New Delhi
dipesh.naidu
I, would like to correct here that maximum amount which an individual can deposit is subject to 541, i.e. 8.33% on 6500/- not 641/-
From India, Mumbai
sinibc
Sir,
Pls clarify my doubt.
In any circumstances is there a provision to contribute more than Rs.541 to Pension Fund in a month.
Suppose A person's basic was Rs.3025 and was contributing Rs.252 towards Pension Fund.He gets an increment of Rs.1250 in month A with arrear payment for the previous 4 months.So his salary in month A is Rs.9275 and his revised salary is Rs.4275.My doubt is what will be the contribution towards Pension Fund in month A.Will it be limited to Rs.541 only.Since the actual contribution for the previous 4 months had to be Rs.356 how should the difference amount of Rs.104(104*4) be adjusted?
Sini

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.