No Tags Found!

anirban.bose261183@gmail.com
Respected seniors,Please let me know as to what should be the PF% to be deducted on arrear payment.In this case also,should both the employer and the employee contribute to the same,or will it be contributed by the employer alone??
Kindly reply...

From India, Calcutta
Abhijit_Barua

dear Anirban,
Yes u should be deduct EPF amount from the salary and tomader arrear salary kar upor bereche first and only Basic + DA upore deduction hobe. deduction is both side same.
Ok if u have any kind of problem then cal me i will tell you
Thanka & regards
Abhijit Barua
9804404138 /08622855447

From India, Kolkata
joych0878

Dear Team I think on PF deduction required on Arrears Payment. Please find the notification copy. Regards, Joy Chakraborty
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 1._PF_-_No_Interest__Damages_On_Arrear_Payments_-_16_May_20.pdf (133.2 KB, 188 views)

saiconsult

The emplyor and the employee shall pay contribution on arrears of slary but it is only the employee's contribution that is to be dedcted from the arrears but not employer's contribution.
B.Saikumar
HR & LabourLaw Advisor
Mumbai-

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.