sohini basu roy

yup u r rite.... bt woh sakti nahi dear ...its satti....newy np........acha dnt you feel we all r here to have sm refreshment??? now of course we can get lot of help too regarding the hr issues...sooo double faida:D
From India, New Delhi
shrutiarjun

Uh.........kya replies hain............Sohini & Viral........keep going........:)
RAM........thanks for the additions.....:)
VENU.......Thanks..........for the support and Encouragement to S & V........:)
And my special thanks to JOHNNY.......:p for giving inspiration

From India, Delhi
Viral Shah

now we become friends......shruti...........no tang khinchna......aur taak zaak.......kyu sohini right........
From India, Mumbai
shrutiarjun

Yeh kya baat kehdi tumney Viral.....Leg Pulling kya enermies ka karhtey hain?....I feel we do leg pulling of those people only whom we think understands us better and has the same level of thinking and don't make fuss of it....so dear friend.....it is good to know that you have become friends now but LEG PULLING JAARI RAHEY...OTHERWISE HOW WILL WE HAVE SOME REFRESHMENT......WHAT SAY SOHINI?..........:) :p Sindhu
From India, Delhi
sohini basu roy

welcome back dear...whre wre you so long????we wre missing you soooo much....... hahaaaaahaaa.....leg pulling......woh to hoga...sirf chance millne ka wait kar rahi hu... ;) .....
viral.....see sindhu is back.... :).........

From India, New Delhi
shrutiarjun

Thanks Pinki..........:p
Oye Sohini............thanks yaar........Naughty Viral ne Aatang macha rakha hai......Serious one tho ab diktha hi nahi.........Fikr not......You continue dear..........Hari Jhandi meri taraf se......................:) :pSindhu

From India, Delhi
sohini basu roy

hi sindu.... hw r u doing???? r a yeh viral abhi tak dikhai nahi dia....banda hay kaha???? shayed aj woh fassa hay kaam may ;) :P .....
From India, New Delhi
sohini basu roy

welcome...taa taa taa.... welcome .....heheheeeee.... i knw i sung very bad still..... welcome bhi kiya to direct dil se.....:D
From India, New Delhi
sohini basu roy

oh my god....bhoot ke muuh par ram naam.... ;) kya baat hay ajkal baht tarif ho raha hay meri....good yaar..... :D
hay sindhu, yaar iss viral ko kya ho gaya...ajkal baht aache ban gaya hay...
waise yeh bhi achha hi lagta hay.........

From India, New Delhi
Viral Shah

Thanks........Sohini.......agar me galat ho to bolo.........aur agar tarif pasand nahi to koi baat nahi........aage se sirf taang khichai hogi..........
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.