No Tags Found!

Sari

A women goes to bed at night irritated at her husband so she decides for once in her life to pray, and this is what she said "God give me tolerance for my husbands stupidity, give me wisdom to understand him, give me forgiveness to forgive him of his ignorance, but please God I beg of thee don’t give me strength cause I’ll kill him!"
From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

" Bajaa dalo BAND HUSBAND ka ............ " Sari :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

No confusions Sari, .... In my post I said " " Bajaa dalo BAND HUSBAND ka ............ " Sari " Not Apne husband " ka !!! I have a habit of thinking 10 times before leaping, and 100 times before writing !!!!!!!!
I was talking abt the Husband in the Post ... " a Character " .... !!!!
now cool ...!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :D

From India, Hyderabad
Sari

Relax venu......... i will also start thinking 100 times before writing it from now on...chill :) friend......
From India, Hyderabad
USHA RANI DAS
Hello Sari,
This is Usha . I am a new memder of this citehr . I find all ur postings very interesting.
Good . Ur employees will sure admire u . When they will be tired by ur jokes they will be refreshed and will result in more productivity.
Plz give me some tips . For I am a HR person but is introvet which is not atall admirable for a HR person.
Regards Usha

From India, Mumbai
Sari

Thank you so much Usha for your compliment.... :D WOuld def give you tips in your PM(private message emailing) :) you see..deewaro’nko kho bhi kaan hothey hein...... :wink:
From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! Kya Pakad hai boss !!! isko bolte " Keen Observation " Ek Comma nahi Daalne ki gusthaqui ..... ab bhugato :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.