No Tags Found!

akhil-kumar3501833
Hi, I have joined a company and created a PF account. Within a month I submitted my resignation. And then I absconded from the company. I have received my FFS and service letter to me. And then they called. If you want to rejoin. You can rejoin the company. But I didn't receive any Relieving letter from their end. How can we get it? Please help me with the question
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
Not sure why you had absconded without information after submitting the resignation. You claim you had received the FFS and Service letter which no employer will provide for absconded cases. Now they are very magnanimous to hire you back as well. So if you are willing to rejoin you may join them. Proper relieving applicable for employees who resign and serve proper notice period only.

From India, Madras
akhil-kumar3501833
Because of Toxic TL. He smoke and come to the office in the morning and evening. I have dust allergy. I can't breathe properly and I have informed to the HR and the Manager, and then TL has see coroner to me. That's why I have abscond from the company.
From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

The service letter or service certificate amounts to relieving order as the end date of your employment is mentioned in it. Many organisations do not issue a separate relieving order in cases of short-duration employment. You can submit the service letter in place of the relieving order and it would suffice.
Since the organisation is keen to take you back and you are averse only to the smoking habit of a TL, you can indicate willingness to work with any other TL.

From India, Mumbai
aarya-pockethrms

Obtaining a relieving letter is important for employees who have left a company as it serves as proof of employment and can be necessary for future job opportunities. If you haven't received a relieving letter, you can take the following steps to obtain one:

Contact HR: Reach out to your former company's HR department. Request the relieving letter and inquire about the status of your request. Explain the importance of having this document for your future career prospects.

Email Request: If you don't have direct contact with HR, send a formal email requesting the relieving letter. Be polite and concise in your request, and include details such as your full name, employee ID, last working date, and the reason for needing the letter.

Legal Obligations: Depending on your local labor laws, the company may be legally obligated to provide you with a relieving letter. Research your local labor laws to understand your rights in this regard.

Company Policy: Review your former company's policies and procedures regarding relieving letters. Some organizations have a standard process for providing them.

Talk to Former Managers: If HR is unresponsive, consider reaching out to your former manager or immediate supervisor. They might be able to advocate on your behalf or help expedite the process.

Escalate If Necessary: If your initial attempts do not yield results, consider escalating the matter within the organization. Contact higher-level managers or even the legal department if needed.

Consult an Attorney: As a last resort, you may want to consult an employment attorney who can advise you on your legal options and help you negotiate with your former employer.

It's important to remain professional and persistent in your efforts to obtain the relieving letter. Employers are generally expected to provide this document, and in many cases, not providing it can reflect negatively on them. Keep a record of all your communication and any responses you receive, as it may be helpful if legal action is required.
For relevant information: Things You Need to Know About Absconding Employee

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.