debashish-ghosh3627518
I worked for a Mumbai based company for 16 years. UAN was not available at that time.

I resigned and sent request for release of PF and gratuity.

After 15 years post resignation the Gratuity was released but PF papers are still signed by the former employers.

I had written to PF office Bandra to do the needful. Nothing happened.

After Lockdown I hired an agent who simply came back and said that PF forms are not being signed by the former employers.

Recently I tied up with an advocate who assured that the job would be done within 20 days based on the discretionary power of PF office. Almost 2 months have elapsed but still nothing has happened.

Is there any way that I can get my PF with interest?

What is the right method and what will be the time frame required?

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

15 years is pretty long period. It looks you haven't followed up with your ex-employer and PF office and left it casually.

Please contact Ex-Employer HR or you may lodge a complaint through online/ PF Adalat.

Normally unclaimed PF funds beyond certain period the account will be considered as inoperative and EPFO sends the unclaimed PF money to Senior Citizens Welfare Fund. To claim it you should have proper justification/explanation as to why you didn't claimed for so many years.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.