No Tags Found!

anil-rao1
I WAS WORKING IN RELIANCE THEY TOLD ME TO RESIGN THE JOB AS I WAS WITH MY MOTHER IN HOSPITAL. NOW AFTER 3 MONTHS OF LEAVING THE JOB THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING ME PF OR PENSION AMOUNT.
From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

Is your organisation (Reliance) an exempted organisation who is allowed to keep their own PF accounts? If not, then you have to apply for withdrawal of PF through your member portal. The employer has nothing to with it other than marking you exit from the EPF.

How long did you remain in service? Did you service 10 years? Did you cross the age of retirement, ie, 58 years? If yes, you can apply for pension through your member portal. Before that please ensure that you have done the e-nomination which is again an activity that you, the member, have to do by yourself.

Please confirm

From India, Kannur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Please check your UAN Portal login as to whether DOL is marked by your employer. If so you can apply for PF through online. Once you apply through online the same has to be approved by employer (online approval) followed by PF office further processing for payment. As rightly advised by Mr.Madhu please check whether your employer had PF Trust or PF is remitted with PF office

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.