No Tags Found!

HR Innovative
Dear Team, Greetings of the Day!

This is Jyoti, i am working in small Manufacturing company, were total employees are 40 nos. currently we all are working under third party payroll.
Now i am approaching for our companies own Payroll & doing registration on Shram Suvidha Portal. but my query is regarding if after generating PF & ESI code, if we are not using this code or not update Employee data, for next 2 - 3 months. What charges or Penalties i have to Pay. Or any circumstances will happen.
Please suggest have any.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti.

From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

After generating why you want to delay for 2-3 months without uploading employee data and holding the payment.

Do you have any justification? If so you may write to respective offices. But mostly you will be expected to pay with backlog & penalty from the effective date of registration.

From India, Madras
HR Innovative
Dear Ma'am,

Thank you so much for your valuable reply!

We are not going to be hold Payment, it will submit as currently we are doing by third party.

But actually i am doing this process for first time so i have query if it will suppose to be delay to understand total process & workout.

& if i will face penalty then, i will take time to understand hole process & then approach.

From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, You may seek the help of Tollfree No/ PRO of respective PF office or hire the services of an Consultant who can help you to complete the process.
From India, Madras
HR Innovative
Ok Ma’am, Thank you So much.
From India, Pune
sandy1701
Hi Jyoti Sandeep this side from Faridabad. if need any consultant about your payroll and ESI , PF Challan you may contact me on my Number:- 9560600939.
From India, Faridabad
rupeshkumar.kiran

thank you Sandeep, if any doubts about payroll and ESI , PF Challan i will call you.
From India, Warangal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.