mridul-prasher
Hello all
I joined my company on 5th April 2021 as a trainee and had gone 6 months training. In which management delayed my training by 2 months but somehow I got converted to full time by 1st December 2021. As my on 1 st December 2022 I completed my one year. My company policy (what they told me) is you get appraisal after 3 months and the previous amount you will get in 2 months salary as an arear. But god knows reasong HR came to know that i am leaving my job. Due to which they hold my appraisal.

I dont know how to deal with this situation as my manager talked to Hr but no good response has been provided by them

So help me out here what to do

From India, Chandigarh
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi If you are yet to submit resignation means you are regular employee and continuing with them. Check with the HR for increment. Assumption based move are not valid.
From India, Madras
aussiejohn

We do not work for your organisation so cannot "help you out" as we do not know what is in HR's mind.

This is a matter YOU need to resolve with management in YOUR company. Make an appointment to see a senior HR manager and try to negotiate an amicable arrangement in this matter.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.