No Tags Found!

pridhar85
Hi All, I started my career in 2007, where in I haven’t got satisfied in terms of careers I worked just for the salary I am earning. Need mentors and counselor for my career
From India, Kollam
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Your question is not very clear. You mean to say though you are working from 2007 not satisfied with the career and earnings?

There is no mention about your field in your question. What ever your field you are into you need to do your work with passion, involvement and dedication. Second thing is consistency in what you do. Frequently changing field,nature of work will not be fruitful. Third being updating your skill sets frequently. For example once upon a time typewriting was essential skill for clerical work which is replaced by computer. If you are still stick on to typewriter your skills will be perceived as updated. So keep updating your skill sets as per current scenario.

Finally learn to exhibit your skill sets to your future employers. You should be able to present how you are unique out of 100 candidates who applied for the position. Opportunities are more identity and move on!

From India, Madras
pridhar85
Yes, i am working in HR and Admin field only. Had few breaks due to health issue but not likely to change in job also. I was working in HR only.
From India, Kollam
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi It is fine. Not sure how long you took break. In all fileds everyday things are changing. So be upto date in all areas where ever possible.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.