kundan-kumar1
I got the offer letter from an MNC. I have a rent agreement that is 5 months old. But in the portal of the company, it is written that the rental agreement should be 6 months or older for background verification. So, 5 monthly old agreement is not valid?
From India
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kundan Kumar,

If the company is asking for a 6-month old rental agreement and you have only a 5-month old agreement, then why not submit one more agreement that preceded the current agreement? Where did you stay before occupying the current house? You must have made some agreement wherever you have stayed. Submit that rental agreement also.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
kundan-kumar1
Hi Dinesh, Thanks for your reply. 5 months ago, I used to live at my permanent address as I was doing WFH. So I need to show some proof for this too?
From India
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kundan Kumar,

Yes, you may scan a copy of the sales deed or the rental agreement of your permanent home address and send it to them. Why give them a chance to have a doubt in their mind?

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
indu 182

I don’t think sale deed is required to give them if he is staying in his own home. Aadhar card and other documents will be there to prove .
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.